or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › The Best (worst) Spelling and Grammar Errors Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Best (worst) Spelling and Grammar Errors Thread - Page 45

post #793 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post
 

 (But don't tell him I said that!  Shhhhh!!)

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by saevel25 View Post


@Golfingdad Hey no using me as an example.

At least I am proofreading more often now. I can say I am trying.

Dammit @Lowkie ... you had one job!  ONE JOB!!!!  :-P

post #794 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post


Dammit @Lowkie
 ... you had one job!  ONE JOB!!!!  b2_tongue.gif
Hilarious!!
post #795 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post


Dammit @Lowkie
 ... you had one job!  ONE JOB!!!!  b2_tongue.gif
I'm being framed, it wasn't me! It was the one armed man! :)
post #796 of 991

@Lowkie , when in doubt, blame auto-correct on your phone!  That is what everyone does!  Below is the correct phrase.

 

"Damn You Auto-correct!"

post #797 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowkie View Post


I'm being framed, it wasn't me! It was the one armed man! :)

 

I didn't know @Golfingdad had one arm. That must be one hell of a swing to be a 7.3 handicap with just one arm :-P

post #798 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by saevel25 View Post

I didn't know @Golfingdad
 had one arm. That must be one hell of a swing to be a 7.3 handicap with just one arm b2_tongue.gif
Well, it is pretty big arm.
post #799 of 991

@boogielicious ya....ya....it was my Iphone that messed it up.  Damn you phone, and damn you Apple! ;-)

post #800 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Desmond View Post

They tarted another sale on their website. For protos, 50 dollars

Does that mean women with loose morals will be selling me the shoes?
post #801 of 991

If this doesn't break the thread, nothing will ...

 

post #802 of 991
From another site:
Quote:
In a recent post I explained what peaked my interest...

Should be "piqued." Seems like a lot of people don't know this one. My guess is that it's a phrase that people say out loud more often than they write.
post #803 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post

From another site:
Should be "piqued." Seems like a lot of people don't know this one. My guess is that it's a phrase that people say out loud more often than they write.

 

Most people don't know it, I would say.

post #804 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post

From another site:
Should be "piqued." Seems like a lot of people don't know this one. My guess is that it's a phrase that people say out loud more often than they write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bplewis24 View Post

Most people don't know it, I would say.
Same category as "champing at the bit." ;)
post #805 of 991

And mindless "dribble" instead of "drivel"

post #806 of 991

and when did "buck naked" become "butt naked"?

post #807 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by VOX View Post
 

and when did "buck naked" become "butt naked"?

I actually prefer the term "butt naked".

post #808 of 991

I have to agree, butt naked is so much better :-)

post #809 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogielicious View Post
 

@Lowkie , when in doubt, blame auto-correct on your phone!  That is what everyone does!  Below is the correct phrase.

 

"Damn You, Auto-correct!"


COMMA!

post #810 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowkie View Post
 

I have to agree, butt naked is so much better :-)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post
 

I actually prefer the term "butt naked".

 

Me too.....but then, I just like butts!   :-D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Grill Room
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › The Best (worst) Spelling and Grammar Errors Thread