I wanted you all to know that I have moved the Golftags.net page off of the CNC Effects page and started a new facebook page for
the golf tags.
Please stop by and like us!
Top 10 uses for your Sand Trap Golf tag...
10) lower your handicap by 2 strokes
9) signal rescue aircraft if your LOST
8) more distance off the tee
7) Intimidate opponent's with your good taste in golf accessories
6) as a loaner golf ball marker
5) makes you look cool
4) as a drink cover to keep bee's out of your beer
3) on the practice green when all the holes are in use
2) as a coaster at the 19th hole
and the number one reason to sport a Sand Trap Golf Tag...
1) Cart girls love them !!!
A customer asked about a repair tool that would use the same logo I had done for him on one of the 1.25" ball markers. I decided to mess around in the drawing program and it dawned on me that if I made the upper end of the repair tool the same diameter as the ball markers it would fit into my ball mark fixture plate.
As a result I came up with two simple repair tools with enough space for logo's or other engravings. One style is just the repair tool and the other style is both a repair tool and ball mark, I engraved an arrow of on the back side of mine and added some paint fill. I need to adjust the depth of the letters, they engraved a bit to deep.
I am going to add them to the web site over the week.