or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Practice Range › Instruction and Playing Tips › PureStrike 5 Simple Keys DVDs - Now Available
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PureStrike 5 Simple Keys DVDs - Now Available - Page 2

post #19 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

I haven't even seen the commercial yet. I'm in it?

 

Is there a guy hitting it into the left trees??b2_tongue.gif

post #20 of 96
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwlee7 View Post

Is there a guy hitting it into the left trees??b2_tongue.gif

 

You're not on the DVD, no. b2_tongue.gif

 

I can tell you that the guy on the cover was actually wearing an Edel hat - mine - and they Photoshopped it.

post #21 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

I haven't even seen the commercial yet. I'm in it?

 

No I don't think so.  Dave, Chuck, James and Bob Townsend

post #22 of 96

just ordered -  how long for the international shipments to reach India ? Doesn't say anything on the site

post #23 of 96
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvmac View Post

No I don't think so.  Dave, Chuck, James and Bob Townsend

 

Whew! BTW, if anyone sees James here in the next few months, tell him his "neck tilts" look a little funny in the commercial. He'll love you for it. a2_wink.gif

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by atanum View Post

just ordered -  how long for the international shipments to reach India ? Doesn't say anything on the site

 

Thanks. At this point I have no idea. I'm not even sure how long it takes them to arrive domestically. Heck, Dave and I are sharing a single copy right now. :)

post #24 of 96

Any chance these would be available for an electronic download?   In today's day and age it seems like a good way to go rather than waiting 7-10 business days.

 

Just a thought.

 

Brad

post #25 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmartin461 View Post

Any chance these would be available for an electronic download?   In today's day and age it seems like a good way to go rather than waiting 7-10 business days.

 

Just a thought.

 

Brad

 

I'm waiting for the digital download as well. I saw on the Facebook page that it is coming. No timeframe though. Soapbox on. I hate DVDs. Soapbox off.

post #26 of 96
Digital copy sounds great.
post #27 of 96
Thread Starter 

If you want a digital copy, PM me so I can let you know when they're available. a2_wink.gif

post #28 of 96
Thread Starter 

Sorry for the hand-cam operation here, but I finally saw the ad on TV:

 

http://j.mp/5simplekeys

post #29 of 96

I saw it on golfdigest.com last week Tuesday. It was only on the front page very briefly that day. I had to do a quick search to find it again.

 

http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-equipment/blogs/newstuff/2012/06/-designed-to-drive-the.html

post #30 of 96
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPMPIRE View Post

I saw it on golfdigest.com last week Tuesday. It was only on the front page very briefly that day. I had to do a quick search to find it again.

 

http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-equipment/blogs/newstuff/2012/06/-designed-to-drive-the.html

 

Yeah. They were the "hot item" for the day or something like that.

post #31 of 96

At 0:58, lady after hitting drive says "Holy Moses!".  c3_clap.gif

 

Love the back to back swings at the end. Hips forward!

post #32 of 96

Want to get these soon they look great! I hope there is an instructor near me.

post #33 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhunter139 View Post

Want to get these soon they look great! I hope there is an instructor near me.

 

Mario Bevilacqua at Trump National Colt's Neck in NJ I think is the closest to you.  But if you make the trip to Erie you'll find the Holy Trinity lol  Dave, Erik and James

post #34 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvmac View Post

 

Mario Bevilacqua at Trump National Colt's Neck in NJ I think is the closest to you.  But if you make the trip to Erie you'll find the Holy Trinity lol  Dave, Erik and James

 

I know! I wish I lived closer to Erie.  I am basically as far away from Erie as you can get while still being in the same state haha.

post #35 of 96
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvmac View Post

Mario Bevilacqua at Trump National Colt's Neck in NJ I think is the closest to you.  But if you make the trip to Erie you'll find the Holy Trinity lol  Dave, Erik and James

 

James will be in Orlando as of mid-August. The new Holy Trinity is Dave, Dave's shiny head, and me. a3_biggrin.gif

post #36 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

 

James will be in Orlando as of mid-August. The new Holy Trinity is Dave, Dave's shiny head, and me. a3_biggrin.gif

 

I know from recent personal experience that seeing James while in Erie is about as likely as seeing the Loch Ness Monster or Bigfoot.  b2_tongue.gif  Dave's head however, doubles as a landing light at the ariport.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Instruction and Playing Tips
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Practice Range › Instruction and Playing Tips › PureStrike 5 Simple Keys DVDs - Now Available