I'd call my driver the sprayer. Kind of like those lawn sprinklers that pivot around.
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 6/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 9/4/14 at 3:44pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on Yesterday at 1:56 pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Hinging Wrists and Putting? What is This Madness?? Last post on 5/23/13 at 10:48pm in Instruction and Playing Tips
Great all-around ball - good length, checks-up on shots to green, and arguable helps with a straighter flight. Totally disagree with comment that ball is "too pricey" - [less than $2.00/ball...
I must not have been paying attention when these came out for testing and review. Billchao mentioned it to me when we were playing together at TST outing in Erie. I ordered it online, and have...
I have been doing golf specific workouts 2 - 3 times a week for a couple of years. The beauty of these workouts is they address flexibility and core strength of the hips and shoulders, which helps...
From renown designer Jesse Ortiz comes the latest evolution of his Tri Metal Fairways. It's deeper, stronger, lighter, thinner, longer, forgivinger... forgivinger? Okay, it's good! errr... gooder....
Taking off from last year's Optiforce lineup, Callaway evolves its initial speed offering into the Big Bertha Lineup by renaming it the V Series ... Velocity, Speed, Aerodynamics. One might as well...
I'll be a tour pro... - Page 3
post #37 of 41
7/28/14 at 9:28am
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
post #38 of 41
7/28/14 at 3:38pm
post #39 of 41
8/12/14 at 4:13pm
post #40 of 41
8/12/14 at 5:53pm
post #41 of 41
8/13/14 at 1:52am
- I'll be a tour pro...
Currently, there are 299 Active Users (16 Members and 283 Guests)
- › Why Flaring Your Feet at Address Makes Golf Easier 5 minutes ago
- › Is Distance Really That Important for Amateurs? 8 minutes ago
- › My Swing (kpaulhus) 11 minutes ago
- › Mizuno Fitting 13 minutes ago
- › Florida birthday golf trip recap 17 minutes ago
- › Does Anyone Save Golf Balls From Memorable Holes? 18 minutes ago
- › Shoulder Turn & Balance 19 minutes ago
- › How Would You Play This Hole (500 Yard Par Five)? 25 minutes ago
- › Can't take soccer (football) seriously 28 minutes ago
- › A thought experiment: What sport? 30 minutes ago
- › Bridgestone e6 by TOMM
- › Serola Sacroiliac Belt by Divot Master
- › FishFit Golf Fitness App by boogielicious
- › Bobby Jones Golf 4 Wood - 17 by Mr. Desmond
- › Callaway Golf Big Bertha V Series Fairway Wood --- 15.5 by Mr. Desmond
- › Bobby Jones Golf Black Driver by Mr. Desmond
- › Callaway Golf SR1 Speed Regime Golf Ball by Mr. Desmond
- › Brookside Golf Course by Lihu
- › Mantis Golf 'B' Blade Putter by Shindig
- › Pure Grips Standard DTX Grips, Black by boogielicious
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes