or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › Beautiful Women
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Beautiful Women - Page 19

post #325 of 673

Rumor was Heidi was involved with Jason Varitek and caused his divorce.

post #326 of 673

Don't care about divorces. :)

 

Michelle Borth (recently of Hawaii Five-O, previously on a very very short Christian Slater show - ah, The Forgotten):

 

post #327 of 673

You guys seen the commercials for the re-vamped (pun intended) "Playing Lessons" series?  Holly Sonders is now the host and they are kicking it off tomorrow night with one of those hideously ugly LPGA chicks:

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 75

post #328 of 673

Having just moved to Miami, I am familiarizing myself on the local eye candy on TV. This is Lizzette Gonzales, the weather babe on CBS 4 here -

 

 

 

 

post #329 of 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

Don't care about divorces. :)

 

Michelle Borth (recently of Hawaii Five-O, previously on a very very short Christian Slater show - ah, The Forgotten):

 

 

 

love this girl and love this pic.  Erik, you need to check out the HBO show "Tell Me You Love Me" from a few years back.  NOT for family viewing... ;)

post #330 of 673

Lots of favorites over the years, but I'd probably stop for Jordan Carver if she were broke-down on the highway somewhere's . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How can you not LOVE that 'slept-in' look to the hair!

post #331 of 673

Friendly reminder: this isn't a T&A thread. Let's stick to mostly headshots, please.

post #332 of 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

Friendly reminder: this isn't a T&A thread. Let's stick to mostly headshots, please.

 

Doh! Color me 'misinformed'. The first dozen posts in this thread were full-bodied photos in bikinis, so I guess I misunderstood. Consider me "schooled"!

post #333 of 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watermark View Post

Doh! Color me 'misinformed'. The first dozen posts in this thread were full-bodied photos in bikinis, so I guess I misunderstood. Consider me "schooled"!

 

I don't think that's accurate, and the second post says this isn't a thread about what you think is "hot" but "beautiful." Text is easy to miss in a thread like this, I get that… 

 

Since there's a three post rule (by me), here are some photos. Not entirely my type, but y'all know who this is:

 

post #334 of 673
Go ahead, guess:





.

Ok, stop guessing. It's Martha Stewart. She was a fashion model before becoming a media mogul and perjury buff.
post #335 of 673

Wow, that last post was a real buzzkill. Moving on, here's Mila Kunis, because I don't know how this thread has gone 19 pages without such an appearance...

 

 

 

 


Edited by Chilli Dipper - 5/2/13 at 10:23pm
post #336 of 673

from the newish movie Oblivion - Olga Kurylenko...god, shes flawless...

 

1280-x-800-Wallpaper-olga-kurylenko-6819824-1280-800.jpg

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuWQe050lba3H57sncpEcNI5yu1dxoVriF-HRQDYxSMpZ52wI9aA

post #337 of 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watermark View Post

Lots of favorites over the years, but I'd probably stop for Jordan Carver if she were broke-down on the highway somewhere's . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How can you not LOVE that 'slept-in' look to the hair!


WOW! Wouldn't kick her out the bed for eating crisps!

post #338 of 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellison24 View Post


WOW! Wouldn't kick her out the bed for eating crisps!

Or potato chips... Google is your friend...
post #339 of 673

Monica Potter

 

post #340 of 673

Alice Eve

 

post #341 of 673

I have no idea who she is, but I nominate my son's prom date -

 

 

post #342 of 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

Friendly reminder: this isn't a T&A thread. Let's stick to mostly headshots, please.


She must have strong back muscles and good posture to not have a sore back!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Grill Room
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › Beautiful Women