or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › Beautiful Women
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Beautiful Women - Page 5

post #73 of 687
Quote:


ARGH THOSE EYES!! DEMON!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

post #74 of 687

 

Take a look at the girl. She is simply amazing. Absolutely stunning.

post #75 of 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellison24 View Post


ARGH THOSE EYES!! DEMON!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

LOL

post #76 of 687

so when do we start posting pictures of the wives / girlfriends?? (lol)

post #77 of 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBenach View Post

so when do we start posting pictures of the wives / girlfriends?? (lol)

 

Gonna be tough to get them in the same picture.

post #78 of 687

great answer!

post #79 of 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin View Post


Take a look at the girl. She is simply amazing. Absolutely stunning.


Looks like jail bait to me...
post #80 of 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by colin007 View Post


Looks like jail bait to me...

I had the same thought...

post #81 of 687

Pretty sure if you've seen this thread, you've seen this thread but I'll post it anyway http://thesandtrap.com/t/64097/dustin-johnson-spotted-with-paulina-gretzky-wayne-gretzkys-daughter

 

Paulina Gretzky

 

Handmade Software, Inc. Image Alchemy v1.14

 

 

*

 

*

post #82 of 687

Emma Stone anyone??

 

 

post #83 of 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellison24 View Post


ARGH THOSE EYES!! DEMON!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

Hahahaha... I'm literally laughing out loud in my office and the others just don't "get it".  Fantastic post sir. LOL :)

post #84 of 687

I saw Zero Dark Thirty this past weekend (great flick by the way) and I have to tip my hat to Jessica Chastain.

 

 

 

She was also in the movie Lawless - which I watched on PPV a few weeks back.  Another solid flick and she is stunning in it too.

 

 

Her facial features are beautiful... Her skin is like porcelain and her eyes are like glass.  It doesn't hurt that she seem's intelligent too during her interviews.  Maybe it has to do with the 'ginger' look? Wow....

post #85 of 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post

I saw Zero Dark Thirty this past weekend (great flick by the way) and I have to tip my hat to Jessica Chastain.

 

 

 

That scene where she dresses down her boss, not the coach from Friday Night Lights, but the other one, was something. I got chills. She reminds me of Holly Hunter. She's been in such a wide range of movies. She didn't have much to do in "Tree of Life", I figured she could handle ZDT due to her performance in "The Debt".

post #86 of 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevets88 View Post

 

That scene where she dresses down her boss, not the coach from Friday Night Lights, but the other one, was something. I got chills. She reminds me of Holly Hunter. She's been in such a wide range of movies. She didn't have much to do in "Tree of Life", I figured she could handle ZDT due to her performance in "The Debt".

I haven't seen The Debt yet... But now that I know she is in it... I'll definitely check it out.

post #87 of 687
She was also in a pretty interesting psychological drama called Take Shelter.
post #88 of 687

New rule: you can't go three posts without adding pictures to the thread.

 

Jennifer Lopez (and I don't really care about her butt):

 

post #89 of 687

Jessica Chastain in "Tree of Life"

 

 

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

 

 

 

In "The Debt"

 

 

post #90 of 687

Tree of Life! Great flick. Not for everyone, but very therapeutic in a lot of ways. 

 

And since we're on the redhead train now, here's some Deborah Ann Woll:

 

 

 

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Grill Room
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › Beautiful Women