or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting › New Pics Added! TaylorMade's 2013 line: R1 Driver, RocketBallz Stage 2 Driver, Fairway and Tour Rescue
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Pics Added! TaylorMade's 2013 line: R1 Driver, RocketBallz Stage 2 Driver, Fairway and Tour... - Page 6

post #91 of 119

1000

 

Well the pic is terrible quality but it was the best i could manage.. I promise you the it is an orange RIP Phenom.

R flex 55g

 

I'll stop posting now haha.

post #92 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by notsohard View Post


haha...this guy had it up 2 weeks ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDnVt_dp5g8

April the 1st , April fools day. Zoom right over your head .d2_doh.gif

post #93 of 119

this made me tear its so ugly. I actually was looking forward to these drivers but not anymore

post #94 of 119

I hate to say it but this isnt an april fools joke.. i've just read a review in the todays golfer magazine in the UK.

 

according to them they liked the graphics on the crown.It supposedly helps with alignment..... of course it would e2_whistling.gif

Adjustability is apparently "Easier then ever" despite appearances.. They also noted that it was incredibly light and generating distance was  "Effortless"

 

I imagine that TG has perhaps had a rather large donation...

post #95 of 119

I was waiting for these to come out to replace my R11. Now I will just wait till the R11s comes down $100 bucks after the release and buy one of them.

post #96 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnt C6 View Post

I was waiting for these to come out to replace my R11. Now I will just wait till the R11s comes down $100 bucks after the release and buy one of them.

It might be a little while before they drop that much. You can get R11S TP drivers from eBay and certain retailers for anywhere from $220-$260.

post #97 of 119
Thread Starter 

Couple weeks ago took some in hand pics of the new R1 driver, and all the RBZ Stage 2 woods/Rescue, will be sharing them tomorrow c3_clap.gif

post #98 of 119

you realize it's tomorrow in Australia, so technically, if you don't say anything to TM, I promise, I won't either.  d3_drool.gif
 

post #99 of 119
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by x1mlf View Post

you realize it's tomorrow in Australia, so technically, if you don't say anything to TM, I promise, I won't either.  d3_drool.gif
 

 

haha Sorry no can do.    

post #100 of 119
Thread Starter 

UPS was here....Total surprise...they must like us a2_wink.gif

 

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

post #101 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvmac View Post

UPS was here....Total surprise...they must like us a2_wink.gif

 

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

The presentation these manufacturers are using for these clubs they send you is impressive.  I really like the box.  But I really really like that argyle sweater! c2_beer.gif

post #102 of 119
80% really? Where do they find stats like that?
post #103 of 119

Butt Ugly.   I hate the graphics on the crown.  Can't play well when about to vomit while addressing the ball... .z1_censored.gif Taylormade is ruining golf.

post #104 of 119

They've all gone Apple on presentation technology...

post #105 of 119

Played with a guy who had one and was able to give it a rip.  Didn't like the shaft that was on it and it was a bit light so can't give a good review of it.  It sounded better than the r11 and burners and seem to hit the ball pretty far.

post #106 of 119
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Desmond View Post

They've all gone Apple on presentation technology...

 

Yeah and other things.  It's a new hosel design so previous TaylorMade adjustable shafts won't work for the new driver.

 

Pics will be up in 30 mins guys!

 

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post

The presentation these manufacturers are using for these clubs they send you is impressive.  I really like the box.  But I really really like that argyle sweater! c2_beer.gif

 

haha Thanks!  It's an argyle time of year.  Yeah it's fun to get stuff like that and they know I'm going to be sharing all the pics

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman0157 View Post

Butt Ugly.   I hate the graphics on the crown.  Can't play well when about to vomit while addressing the ball... .z1_censored.gif Taylormade is ruining golf.

 

Pics don't do it credit, looks better in person imo but definitely different.

post #107 of 119

rocketballz stage 2 rescue = discount on rbz rescue....yiii buddy

post #108 of 119

I'm interested in what visual aid they're apparently claiming this dog's breakfast on the crown affords.

 

"See the game like you never have before."

 

f4_glare.gif

 

If the uniloft concept actually works well in practice then that's a genuine innovation and hats off to TMAG (and Nike). Keen to see how they each accomplish it.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting › New Pics Added! TaylorMade's 2013 line: R1 Driver, RocketBallz Stage 2 Driver, Fairway and Tour Rescue