or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Dunlop 13 Driver - Beware
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dunlop 13 Driver - Beware - Page 3

post #37 of 49

I thought it was a cousin? 

post #38 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fromthecoast View Post

I thought it was a cousin? 

It was a "cousin" who acquired the free Dunlop driver, but an "uncle" who forced the tire store to take it back, and only paid a $10 (instead of $20) restocking fee. Mainly because he isn't someone to mess around with.
post #39 of 49

Thanks for setting me straight. I didn't realize the whole family was getting in on the act! a2_wink.gif

post #40 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fromthecoast View Post

Thanks for setting me straight. I didn't realize the whole family was getting in on the act! a2_wink.gif

Well they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree so I would be careful what you say on here. He may force you to remove your post for $10.

post #41 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilberg View Post

My cousin (not legally but we are basically family)

 

Well, actually its not his cousin. So we wonder?  Is he the family friend, or might he be the natural father of this cousin? If so,  the uncle in this act has been cheated by the OP. And you better not mess with the uncle

post #42 of 49
Not. To. Be. Messed. With.
post #43 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyrtleBeachGolf View Post

 He is clearly a troll here on the forums, but a very funny one. 

This level of trolling quality deserves its own category. He isn't a troll, he's an imp or a gnome of some kind. A leprechaun maybe?

post #44 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post

This level of trolling quality deserves its own category. He isn't a troll, he's an imp or a gnome of some kind. A leprechaun maybe?

If this is true.... I'm not quite sure I know what a troll is. However, I would like for this to happen once a month or so just because I laughed my ass off at all these comments.

post #45 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonK88S View Post

If this is true.... I'm not quite sure I know what a troll is. However, I would like for this to happen once a month or so just because I laughed my ass off at all these comments.

Ièm no expert, but I would say that Trolls look to start fights and breed conflict. Leprechauns just make you smile.

post #46 of 49

This thread made me laugh because some people are so stupid I could actually see this situation happening in real life. 

post #47 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacm3bill View Post

 

I was puzzling over what this meant - how is someone your cousin but not legally? I've heard the saying, "He's like a brother to me"... is it like that only not quite as good? 

 

So then I went to work on figuring out why a tire store is giving away golf equipment.  Didn't get very far.

 

So then I tried to figure out how you reconcile "dropped a few bucks" on a driver with "they offered to throw it in, no strings attached".

 

It was at that point I realized I should probably get back to my cat herding since that would be easier than deciphering this post.

 

Cousin but not legally = Illegitimate child of your father's adopted brother?

post #48 of 49
That would have to be either your half-father, or your brother once-removed...
post #49 of 49

this has been great , just perfect 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Dunlop 13 Driver - Beware