or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Groups › SoCal Golfers › Discussions › TheSandTrap Socal Golfers - Spring 2013 Outing - Discussion

TheSandTrap Socal Golfers - Spring 2013 Outing - Discussion - Page 7

post #109 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by hacker101 View Post

Man that is messed up you might as well give him a bus rate also!!!
Yeah. Greyhound. It's not like I have a family. Or dignity. :)
post #110 of 423

LOL, c3_clap.gif

post #111 of 423

Gonna check prices Tuesday at 3pm. They say that's the sweet spot.

 

Chuck and Dave and I are filming some videos then, but I'll break away and make everyone wait, just for this. :D

post #112 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

Gonna check prices Tuesday at 3pm. They say that's the sweet spot.

 

Chuck and Dave and I are filming some videos then, but I'll break away and make everyone wait, just for this. :D

Bring them along!

 

You should talk to Netjets about trading add space on TST for a couple flights a year for yourself. ;)

post #113 of 423

So... any "sponsor" for the outing this time around?

post #114 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanhilton85 View Post

So... any "sponsor" for the outing this time around?

 

I'm going to invite the Callaway guys we know to play, they probably won't be able to make it but nice way to let them know we're doing this kind of event again.

post #115 of 423
Thread Starter 
I just picked up an Xhot 3W today and Callaway is definitely someone I'd love to see join us. I'm going to do a formal review of both the Xtreme driver and Xhot 3W.
post #116 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanhilton85 View Post

Lihu, will you be +1 this time around... IIRC you had wanted to bring your son last time but he couldn't make it... what about this time around?

I will check and see if he wants to go. When is the latest we can decide?
post #117 of 423

Since this is Sunday, is anyone interested in an ad hoc AimPoint or 5SK clinic or something on Saturday, somewhere?

post #118 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

Since this is Sunday, is anyone interested in an ad hoc AimPoint or 5SK clinic or something on Saturday, somewhere?


This is great idea!!!c3_clap.gif

I'm in. Anybody else??

post #119 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

Since this is Sunday, is anyone interested in an ad hoc AimPoint or 5SK clinic or something on Saturday, somewhere?

I would say hell yes to this if I wasn't essentially broke.

post #120 of 423

For us what would the cost be, need to start saving up!

post #121 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

Since this is Sunday, is anyone interested in an ad hoc AimPoint or 5SK clinic or something on Saturday, somewhere?

Saturday is totally out for me ... will be up to my ears in 3 and 4 year olds at Chuck E. Cheese. :)

post #122 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

Since this is Sunday, is anyone interested in an ad hoc AimPoint or 5SK clinic or something on Saturday, somewhere?

 

I sent an email to a place in Carlsbad today to see if they'd be open to having a school/clinic there.  That place we did the AimPoint school in September is always available just not sure for 5SK stuff since they have an "academy".  Told the place in Carlsbad we have the #1 dvd and they'd be getting free advertising on the #2 website :-)

 

Maybe we can also do something on Sunday at Morongo in the afternoon since the first tee time is for 8am.  We're confirmed for that time on the Champions course btw

post #123 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by justtapitin View Post

This is great idea!!!c3_clap.gif

I'm in. Anybody else??

 

Great. That's one. We'll have to figure something out.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanhilton85 View Post

I would say hell yes to this if I wasn't essentially broke.

 

Tristan, you're staff. I'm sure we can figure something out. :)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacker101 View Post

For us what would the cost be, need to start saving up!

 

I'll talk to Mike and we'll see what plans we have and when. We could do one Saturday (AimPoint + short game + 5SK), or do Saturday (AimPoint + short game) with Sunday (5SK).

 

We'll make the price attractive. a3_biggrin.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvmac View Post

I sent an email to a place in Carlsbad today to see if they'd be open to having a school/clinic there.  That place we did the AimPoint school in September is always available just not sure for 5SK stuff since they have an "academy".  Told the place in Carlsbad we have the #1 dvd and they'd be getting free advertising on the #2 website :-)

 

Maybe we can also do something on Sunday at Morongo in the afternoon since the first tee time is for 8am.  We're confirmed for that time on the Champions course btw

 

Mike's going to handle all of that. ;)

 

BTW, I'm only going to say this once, and we won't talk about it... Pricing we'll make very attractive but we won't discuss it publicly. PMs or something will be the way to go here. Mike and I will take care of all of you - and any of your friends - and it'll be a once-in-a-lifetime type price, but we aren't going to share it publicly because then it could come back to bite us or others in the future.

post #124 of 423
Thread Starter 

My funds are pretty tight right now... But I'd be happy to be apart of the PM.  Then I could at least address it with the wife.

post #125 of 423

Very cool will be on the look out.

post #126 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvmac View Post

We're confirmed for that time on the Champions course btw

 

Awesome... how many people did we say... also when do they need money? I assume we won't be able to pay individually at the course so I don't mind handling that part of it this time if people want to PayPal me the $50.

  Return Home
  Back to Forum: SoCal Golfers
TheSandTrap.com › Groups › SoCal Golfers › Discussions › TheSandTrap Socal Golfers - Spring 2013 Outing - Discussion