or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc. › Best Divot Repair Tool
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Best Divot Repair Tool - Page 3

post #37 of 57
na8uteza.jpgHere is one I picked up at the merchandise show last month. It works like a dream and does no damage. I highly recommend.
post #38 of 57
Thread Starter 

Nice, that spider looks like a good tool after watching some of the Youtube videos.  I was concerned how it would perform when the pitch mark actually tears the green turf back.  But after watching this video, it looks legit.

 

 

 

 

The dude in the videos sounds like a Pirate.... Arrrrggghhh!!! c2_beer.gif

post #39 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post

Nice, that spider looks like a good tool after watching some of the Youtube videos.  I was concerned how it would perform when the pitch mark actually tears the green turf back.  But after watching this video, it looks legit.










The dude in the videos sounds like a Pirate.... Arrrrggghhh!!! c2_beer.gif

Was that a Jack Hamm putter???
post #40 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNut View Post

Everybody in this thread is full of shT.............


The best pitch mark tool looks exactly like this..


anyone who says otherwise is wrong...............LOL

That room made me throw up a little in my mouth...

Go Blue!!!
post #41 of 57
I'd be interested also since I lost my divot tool from my local course last year and they don't sell it anymore! Something simple and a ball marker would be good! TST would be awesome
post #42 of 57

Was gonna post this in the TST Hat thread but I realized I could just bump this thread and not highjack the other one...

 

So I have WAY too many golf hats at the moment but would love to get a TST divot tool. Any progress on that front or did it die on the vine?

post #43 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post

Was gonna post this in the TST Hat thread but I realized I could just bump this thread and not highjack the other one...

 

So I have WAY too many golf hats at the moment but would love to get a TST divot tool. Any progress on that front or did it die on the vine?

 

B

post #44 of 57
Bummer.
post #45 of 57

 

I have a Scotty Cameron. Just because. 

post #46 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by TourSpoon View Post




I have a Scotty Cameron. Just because. 

Trippy!
post #47 of 57

I've been looking in to finding a good divot tool and this thread has been helpful, but one question I have is whether or not the length of the prongs matter? Is it healthier for the green if the tool is longer or shorter? Does it effect how well the tool works?

 

Thanks

post #48 of 57
post #49 of 57
Very interesting reading. My new Scotty Cameron may not be the best option.
post #50 of 57

I'm surprised I didn't see this tool mentioned. This is the best tool I've ever used. http://www.amazon.com/Mark-Mender-Multi-purpose-Golf-Divot/dp/B0048792OG

hth
Ralph
post #51 of 57
Thats what I use Ralph, I love it. (I only wish I needed it more often) :-(
post #52 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNut View Post

Everybody in this thread is full of shT.............

 

 

The best pitch mark tool looks exactly like this..

anyone who says otherwise is wrong...............LOL

 

Did one of the players sell you that thing?
post #53 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBCgolfer View Post

 

Did one of the players sell you that thing?


  Yep, for a tattoo!!

post #54 of 57
I use the pitchfix divot tool. Has a switchblade type tool and ball marker. Love it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc. › Best Divot Repair Tool