or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › Marijuana use among PGA pros
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Marijuana use among PGA pros - Page 2

post #19 of 27

CANNONBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANNONBALL COMING!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

post #20 of 27
Watch the masters check out blixts caddie he is wearing a gratefuldead under shirt that dude is stroked best way to play golf in my opinion
post #21 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgolfer9921 View Post

Watch the masters check out blixts caddie he is wearing a gratefuldead under shirt that dude is stroked best way to play golf in my opinion

Fluff is a big Dead Head too.

 

Here he is wearing a Jerry Garcia shirt:

 

and here with a VW Dead shirt under his monkey suit.

 

Hard to say for certain what he's wearing under the coveralls here but, I'll bet you a dime bag it's not a Justin Beiber shirt.

Actually, it looks like the same shirt from the first pic. In true Dead Head form, he doesn't change his clothes a lot! :-P

post #22 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post
 

 

Hard to say for certain what he's wearing under the coveralls here but, I'll bet you a dime bag it's not a Justin Beiber shirt.

Actually, it looks like the same shirt from the first pic. In true Dead Head form, he doesn't change his clothes a lot! :-P

Can you say for 100% certainty that that is Fluff?

 

I think he was sick that week and Tiger, in an emergency, got David Crosby to caddie in his place.

post #23 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post
 

Can you say for 100% certainty that that is Fluff?

 

I think he was sick that week and Tiger, in an emergency, got David Crosby to caddie in his place.

Common mistake:

 

Crosby would caddie just like Snoop Dogg in Starsky&Hutch,:

 

>You know a lot about golf.

 

>I know even more about grass.

post #24 of 27

haha, i always wondered the same. i wouldnt b surprised if jimenez sparks up

post #25 of 27

Miguel is high on life (and Rioja).

 

Friend of mine told a funny story about Jimenez warming up one morning on the range at the Spanish course he used to teach at. He rocks up at the academy beforehand to say hello and says it's fine if the assistants want to come to the range to video him or whatever. When they get there, he's drinking red wine straight from the bottle and can't hit two consecutive shots anywhere near the same direction. Block slices, pull hooks right off the property. The guys come back and say holy shit this dude is drunk off his ass and is going to shoot 100 today in the pro-am for sure. Of course he goes out an posts a ho-hum 65. No one knows how he does it ...

post #26 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
 

Miguel is high on life (and Rioja).

 

Friend of mine told a funny story about Jimenez warming up one morning on the range at the Spanish course he used to teach at. He rocks up at the academy beforehand to say hello and says it's fine if the assistants want to come to the range to video him or whatever. When they get there, he's drinking red wine straight from the bottle and can't hit two consecutive shots anywhere near the same direction. Block slices, pull hooks right off the property. The guys come back and say holy shit this dude is drunk off his ass and is going to shoot 100 today in the pro-am for sure. Of course he goes out an posts a ho-hum 65. No one knows how he does it ...

 

Could be he's just being Sly on the range...:-D 

post #27 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew17777 View Post
 

haha, i always wondered the same. i wouldnt b surprised if jimenez sparks up

I agree.

 

I bet Charley Hoffman does too.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Tour Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › Marijuana use among PGA pros