or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › Dustin Johnson spotted with Paulina Gretzky.....Wayne Gretzky's Daughter
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dustin Johnson spotted with Paulina Gretzky.....Wayne Gretzky's Daughter - Page 3

post #37 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaijinGolfer View Post

The first thought that I had when I heard they got engaged was that its like buying a rental car.  I wish them all the best but I have a feeling that it wont end well. 

 

Nailed it!
post #38 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaijinGolfer View Post

The first thought that I had when I heard they got engaged was that its like buying a rental car.  I wish them all the best but I have a feeling that it wont end well. 

Over 50% of marriages end in divorce so why should the odds for them be any different? 

post #39 of 56
Because a large portion of that 50% ends due to financial issues. They most likely won't have that issue.
post #40 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloverUT View Post

Because a large portion of that 50% ends due to financial issues. They most likely won't have that issue.

I don't have stats but I'd think even a larger portion end due to infidelity.....

 

Doubt Tiger and Elin had financial issues.

post #41 of 56

Hey Dustin, KEEP HER AWAY FROM TIGER!

post #42 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtogolf View Post

Over 50% of marriages end in divorce so why should the odds for them be any different? 

Over 90% of divorces start with marriage.

post #43 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtogolf View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaijinGolfer View Post

The first thought that I had when I heard they got engaged was that its like buying a rental car.  I wish them all the best but I have a feeling that it wont end well. 

Over 50% of marriages end in divorce so why should the odds for them be any different? 


I bet the percentage of celebrity divorces is a lot higher than 50... or maybe we just hear about them more?

post #44 of 56

post #45 of 56
g2_eek.gif

Bet you wished I had posted that in my swing video! a2_wink.gif
post #46 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by David in FL View Post

g2_eek.gif

Bet you wished I had posted that in my swing video! a2_wink.gif

 

 

 

 

post #47 of 56

Besides the beautiful woman, I appreciate the insight into the swing.   Initially, I didn't even see she swung a club.  The second time, I realized she had a club.  The third time, I realized she was swinging .....

post #48 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post









Quote:
Originally Posted by dennyjones View Post

Besides the beautiful woman, I appreciate the insight into the swing.   Initially, I didn't even see she swung a club.  The second time, I realized she had a club.  The third time, I realized she was swinging .....




Yeah.....I didn't notice an elbow either.

Erik is a true professional!
post #49 of 56
Thread Starter 

@iacas, you think AP would be ok touching her?

post #50 of 56

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that swing guys!!! 

I have "analysed" it about 50 times at this stage ;-)

post #51 of 56
Being engaged to her certainly is not hurting his play any.
post #52 of 56
What a freaking body...
post #53 of 56

@iacas how'd you type all that with one hand?? :-P:loco: 

post #54 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by BENtSwing32 View Post
 

@iacas how'd you type all that with one hand?? :-P:loco: 

 

Eh. She's not my type at all, really.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Tour Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › Dustin Johnson spotted with Paulina Gretzky.....Wayne Gretzky's Daughter