or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › The Tiger is trying to get Elin back thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Tiger is trying to get Elin back thread - Page 4

post #55 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtogolf View Post

I just saw on the news that Tiger is reported to be dating Lindsey Vonn, the Olympic skier.  She looks a little bit like Elin, maybe people got them confused. 


I think Vonn is cute but other than blond hair I see no resemblance. Elin is prettier and much hotter.

post #56 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchott View Post


I think Vonn is cute but other than blond hair I see no resemblance. Elin is prettier and much hotter.

 

Yeah, but Vonn hasn't swung a 2 iron stinger at his head.

post #57 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deryck Griffith View Post

Man, if this Lindsay Vonn rumor is true, Tiger definitely has a "type"

 

From the 'Dirty Dozen' that included his transgressions during his marriage, his type was 'most things with a pulse'. I'm guessing the Perkins waitress wasn't drop dead gorgeous/hot.

post #58 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchott View Post


I think Vonn is cute but other than blond hair I see no resemblance. Elin is prettier and much hotter.


all the pics of vonn i see are air-brushed with her in a bikini.  granted they are pretty hot, but she doesn't really have the true beauty that elin did.  elin all around just looked like a classy hot woman.

post #59 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo68 View Post

 

From the 'Dirty Dozen' that included his transgressions during his marriage, his type was 'most things with a pulse'. I'm guessing the Perkins waitress wasn't drop dead gorgeous/hot.


Those were just dirties that gave him happy endings a3_biggrin.gif

 

When he wants to hitch up, she better be blonde and either be or look like a Norwegian or Swede!

post #60 of 101

 

I don't know, they both look pretty hot to me. 

post #61 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo68 View Post

 

Yeah, but Vonn hasn't swung a 2 iron stinger at his head.


a3_biggrin.gif

post #62 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtogolf View Post

 

I don't know, they both look pretty hot to me. 


Elin's a 10 and Vonn is about a 7. In reality she has a typical female skier's body which is more muscular than hourglass.

post #63 of 101

Vonn's face is jacked up.  Elin looks like a sex kitten in that bikini.... d3_drool.gif

post #64 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtogolf View Post





I don't know, they both look pretty hot to me. 

They do, but Elin has a certain 'je ne sais quoi' going on whereas Vonn is more of a 'run of the mill' hotness going on. Whatever, they're both welcome in my teepee.

But if i had to chose...Elin hands down.
post #65 of 101
There is no comparison based on those photos.
post #66 of 101

I grabbed the first 2 decent pictures I found, I'm sure there are better pictures of both girls out there. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bplewis24 View Post

There is no comparison based on those photos.
post #67 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by ev780 View Post

 

 

 

No matter how beautiful she is, somebody, somewhere, is sick of her shit!


   This! She may be hot looking but no telling what she is really like. To have a hot looking wife who was a cold fish would be quite the conundrum to most

post #68 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtogolf View Post

I grabbed the first 2 decent pictures I found, I'm sure there are better pictures of both girls out there. 

 

I'm only familiar with Elin through pictures of her when she used to be at Tiger's tournies, and that's probably one of the first times I've seen Vonn, so I'm just going by those photos.  I'm fairly confident that Elin is much prettier and based on those photos she has a better body.

post #69 of 101

They're all pink inside.

 

Do what (and/or who) makes you happy. The end.

post #70 of 101

Physical looks has to be about the stupidest and most immature way of selecting a wife,

 

Just sayin'.
 

post #71 of 101
Well I wouldn't be so dismissive about looks. It is not the only factor to look at, but it does factor in-often a lot more than one would like to admit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtleback View Post

Physical looks has to be about the stupidest and most immature way of selecting a wife,

Just sayin'.

 
post #72 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukari View Post

Well I wouldn't be so dismissive about looks. It is not the only factor to look at, but it does factor in-often a lot more than one would like to admit.

I would say looks matter in picking a wife as it does when picking out clubs. Gotta pick something you wouldn't mind looking at. I won't play ping irons because of their looks, even though they may be very good for me, so I probably won't marry a Ping-esque lady either.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Tour Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › The Tiger is trying to get Elin back thread