jlt, they are calling for a chance of rain tomorrow. I am not cancelling, but I think we should be preparred to make a game time decision based on the weather.
The weather right now looks to be upper 40's windy at tee oof and scattered showers warming up to low 60's by the back side tomorrow.
What are your thoughts?
FYI - I played yesterday, and if I can't figure out the problem with my swing, I would warm up the vocal cords and be preparred to yell "FORE!" alot :(