What are your predictions about this Sunday's big game?
My prediction is that the 49ers will prevail in a close defensive battle, 17-13.
1. Baltimore wins 23-20
2. Flacco finally gets the "elite" title.
3. Kaepernick becomes a full-fledged star.
4. Beyonce gets ripped for either sounding bad or lip-syncing (lose-lose for her either way)
5. The commercials are blah because we continue to expect way too much out of them.
6. The only one of these predictions almost guaranteed to be right ... a couple of weeks after the game, I won't remember any of it anymore. For the most part, (Rams/Titans, Rams/Patriots, Patriots/Giants-Tyree excluded) the games aren't usually very memorable.
YES on the bolded!!!
i think first half is close with niners stretching out the 2nd. 24-13 or something in that range.
I say 17-13 Ravens winning. Both teams throughout the season were more well known for their defense than offense. Obviously their offenses have been good enough to get through to the Super Bowl, but it'll come down to the D and the score will be low. I'm not sure what all the drama with R. Lewis will do to his and his teams play, but I'm sticking with them. The main keys from previous games for the teams is to stop Kap's options or runs, and stop Flacco's deep ball, in terms of the D.
I agree that both teams can win. I guess my low score prediction is because of the quality of the defenses in this game and it seems to me like championship games start off slow because of the conservative nature of coaches, especially early on. I would love to see a high scoring game, nothing worse than 3 and out all game long. I have no idea how to predict NFL games, if I did I would lay some money on it. I never thought the Ravens would make it past the first round of the playoffs and here they are in the Super Bowl. Shows what I know.
Lol, even when Brady is out of the playoffs you can't avoid bringing him up.
I was like you're clueless, he didn't even say Kaepernick, he said Flacco. Then it hit me, you were making a joke. So now I'm the clueless one.