or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Practice Range › Instruction and Playing Tips › 40% with one club and thirteen for the other 60%
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

40% with one club and thirteen for the other 60% - Page 2

post #19 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post

That is a fantastic question, said the dummy who just spent 10 minutes posting in the other Patrick related thread for no apparent reason.

 

I have no idea why.

 

Argh!

Damnit, you caught me.. But My post was to the OP and not to anything he said. (i think I laughed once too.!)

post #20 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

 

Same OP, actually.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3R00st3r View Post

Why do we get sucked in??

 

The bigger question is why is he allowed back here yet again with yet another fictitious persona?    When is enough enough?  

post #21 of 21
Quote:
Same OP, actually

 

 

I meant in the other post he was calling me out on, not this one.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Instruction and Playing Tips
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Practice Range › Instruction and Playing Tips › 40% with one club and thirteen for the other 60%