I was thinking about getting a used 3-wood, maybe 1-5 years old, in very good condition, online from eBay/Gumtree/GolfBidder. I find it easier to find a deal online rather than at local golf shop. I'm looking for a 3-wood that:
- can hit either out of the fairway or off the tee with confidence
- I'm willing to sacrifice distance to gain a bit forgiveness
- plenty of stock shaft (if I'm improving, I can easily change the shaft)
- I'd prefer shorter shaft and smaller club head (preferably not white/red)
The ones I've been looking at including:
- Titleist 904F, 906F, or 910F
- Taylormade V-Steel or Burner
- Adams Speedline
- Ping G10
- Nike SQ
Any recommendations would be appreciated.
PS: I don't have an official handicap yet, since I only play in the driving range (I posted my swings here though).