or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › 2013 Accenture Match Play Bracket Challenge and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2013 Accenture Match Play Bracket Challenge and Discussion Thread

post #1 of 248
Thread Starter 

Sorry for the late start but I set up a group for us to do a bracket challenge.

 

Go here to make your picks http://games.golfweek.com/bracket.asp?ID=7

On the right hand side you'll see this, I put my full name "Mike Mc Loughlin" into where it says "First Name" and for my "Last Name" I put in my avatar.  You can put your avatar twice or like I did.  

 

The group name is: The Sand Trap

One entry per email

 

 

 

 

 

Once you made your selection share the link in this thread.

 

Member with the most points wins the prize- One Dozen '13 ProV1s

 

Here are my picks

http://games.golfweek.com/bracket.asp?ID=7&Bracket=25356

 

post #2 of 248

Awesome! Ask and ye shall receive. This place really is the best.

 

If I don't finish in dead last I'll consider it a victory.

post #3 of 248

Done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFan1983 View Post

Awesome! Ask and ye shall receive. This place really is the best.

 

If I don't finish in dead last I'll consider it a victory.

Agreed.  I filled it out like I fill out my ncaa brackets.

 

"Oh, I've heard of them, they must be good"

 

"I think I saw their coach at Del Taco in Vegas, I'm picking them!"

 

"They have cool uniforms."  :)

 

EDIT:  I'm more of an idiot than Erik because it took me forever to find my picks again.  Anyways, here they are ... http://sweeps.golfweek.com/bracket.asp?ID=7&Bracket=25967


Edited by Golfingdad - 2/19/13 at 9:40pm
post #4 of 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post


"They have cool uniforms."  :)

I won $50 in a March Madness pool doing that once! a3_biggrin.gif

My team is here: http://sweeps.golfweek.com/bracket.asp?ID=7&Bracket=25957&Incomplete=1

I have Tiger vs. Rory in the finals. I can hope, right?
post #5 of 248
I am in. A few years ago I picked all the teams in the final four and had the finals and eventual winner all right. I said after doing that, I would never do a bracket again because I could never top it. I don't think I will do as well with this, but we'll see.
post #6 of 248

My bracket. I'm "Erik ia" because I can't read or follow directions.

 

http://games.golfweek.com/bracket.asp?ID=7&Bracket=25991

 

:)

post #7 of 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post


"They have cool uniforms."  :)

I won $50 in a March Madness pool doing that once! a3_biggrin.gif

My team is here: http://sweeps.golfweek.com/bracket.asp?ID=7&Bracket=25957&Incomplete=1

I have Tiger vs. Rory in the finals. I can hope, right?

 

Well, I'm even dumber because I actually try to think about it, whose hot, checking stats, etc.

 

And then I'm dead wrong anyway.

 

I've got Oousty over Poults in the final. 

 

http://sweeps.golfweek.com/bracket.asp?ID=7&Bracket=25988&Incomplete=1

 

Damn, it has my actual name next to my bracket. Oh well. I'm J.Constantine in the group.

 

Jamo, I actually hope your final four prediction comes true. Tiger over Rory would be epic. 

post #8 of 248
post #9 of 248
post #10 of 248

http://sweeps.golfweek.com/bracket.asp?ID=7&Bracket=26184

 

Looking for a good run out of Thorbjorn Olesen.

post #11 of 248

Im in under my avatar as my last name.  Should be fun to watch

post #12 of 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaguru View Post

Im in under my avatar as my last name.  Should be fun to watch

 

Please link to your bracket to be eligible.

post #13 of 248
post #14 of 248
Thread Starter 

Thanks for the quick responses guys.  Be sure to let your buddies know, this will be a lot of fun!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchepp View Post

I am in. A few years ago I picked all the teams in the final four and had the finals and eventual winner all right. I said after doing that, I would never do a bracket again because I could never top it. I don't think I will do as well with this, but we'll see.
 

Mike please include the link to your bracket to be eligible

post #15 of 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post

Here's the winna!

 

http://sweeps.golfweek.com/bracket.asp?ID=7&Bracket=26186

Oh, I hope you're right ... free Trues for everyone!!!!!!!!

post #16 of 248
post #17 of 248

Here is my entry.  Ian Poulter vs. Keegan Bradley.  Ian Poulter is champion.

 

http://games.golfweek.com/bracket.asp?ID=7&Bracket=26459

post #18 of 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post

Oh, I hope you're right ... free Trues for everyone!!!!!!!!

What is the deal with you talking about getting Trues? I'm not making the connection.  I'm confused.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Tour Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › 2013 Accenture Match Play Bracket Challenge and Discussion Thread