or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Practice Range › Member Swings › My Swing (MS256)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My Swing (MS256) - Page 3

post #37 of 41

I haven't looked at much in detail, but do you ever practice or do you just make full swings in your station? Every video I watch appears virtually the same and is never video of you doing a drill, swinging at 25%, etc.

post #38 of 41
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

I haven't looked at much in detail, but do you ever practice or do you just make full swings in your station? Every video I watch appears virtually the same and is never video of you doing a drill, swinging at 25%, etc.

 

I do drills all the time. Then I see what it looks like when I make full swings. Funny that they all look the same to you because they feel different to me, and the lines at impact are totally different on the V1 program. A month ago my head was moving forward about 6 inches in my forward swing. Now it doesn't move forward much at all. A month ago my spine angle was much higher at impact than it is now and my butt was much farther off of the line. My left arm and the shaft were in much more of a straight line from a DTL view at impact than it iis now. My release of the club was sooner that it is now. None of those things are even close to perfect now but at least they are better than they were.

 

 Thanks for the confidence boost though. Good to know that all of my work is paying off a little.

post #39 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS256 View Post

Funny that they all look the same to you because they feel different to me, and the lines at impact are totally different on the V1 program.

 

To be clear, I haven't really looked at it in depth - I've seen the macro issues (the early extension, the same general look on the backswing, etc.). And always "here's a full swing" as memory serves.

 

I think you could get better much faster if you practiced better.

 

 

Pictures (Click to show)

 

One of your earlier swings compared to your latest swing. What's changed?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Again, not trying to be hard on you (and if I am it's because I want you to succeed), but I think that this thread might benefit you, as would exaggeration, prioritization, etc.

 

Things may feel very different to you, but that doesn't always mean they're changing.

 

P.S. For your sake, mind your camera angles. Use a stick or something, particularly down the line.

post #40 of 41

I'm going to have to assume (as much as I hate assuming anything) that MS256 did not like the help I attempted to provide. a4_sad.gif

 

Edit: MS256 asked to have this entire thread deleted (we don't do that to non-spam threads). Good luck MS256 with your golf and best wishes in general.

post #41 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

I'm going to have to assume (as much as I hate assuming anything) that MS256 did not like the help I attempted to provide. a4_sad.gif

That's unfortunate and a missed opportunity for the OP.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Member Swings
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Practice Range › Member Swings › My Swing (MS256)