I went from TaylorMade in 2011 to Callaway in 2012 and now to PING.
Opinion on the irons -
- Hands down the most accurate irons I have used to date
- Feel heavier than my old Callaway RAZR irons
- "W" iron, having a bit of trouble figuring out distance as I am used to "AW" from Callaway.."W" is a bit longer club
- Overall the irons hit further than my past irons.
- Very comfortable grips. White line on the iron I have missed, it helps getting everything squared. My RAZR X didn't have that.
Opinion on the driver -
1. Longest driver ever owned (268 into the wind). RAZR Fit was average 250 yard, wind would put me about 240
2. Found that I need to change the shaft from regular to stiff to improve accuracy due to swing speed.
3. Largest head on a driver I have ever owned, actually helped me feel a bit more confident
Opinion on the fairway woods -
1. Still not 100% sold on the woods. I like the fact there is no gloss/reflection from the driver or woods.