or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting › My Edel Putter Fitting
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My Edel Putter Fitting - Page 12

post #199 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by saevel25 View Post

Mine was being hand stamped today.

 

Oh good.

 

I wish I could be a fly on the wall when you open it up and see this stamped on the sole:

 

 

OSUcks

 

 

 

 

 

I couldn't actually care less about OSU or college sports at all. Just joshin' ya.

post #200 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

Oh good.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall when you open it up and see this stamped on the sole:


OSUcks





I couldn't actually care less about OSU or college sports at all. Just joshin' ya.
Lmfao!!! Don't forget the "THE" though ;)
post #201 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post

Lmfao!!! Don't forget the "THE" though ;)

It better have "THE"

putter just got shipped today, yay!!!!
post #202 of 209

Just checked UPS, my new putter is waiting for me at the office of my Apartment complex. :dance:

post #203 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by saevel25 View Post
 

Just checked UPS, my new putter is waiting for me at the office of my Apartment complex. :dance:

 

And the first trip to the putting green is........?   :-D

post #204 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by David in FL View Post
 

 

And the first trip to the putting green is........?   :-D

 

Hmmm... I think I do need to make a trip to Walmart tonight. The golf course is right on the way. It would be a shame not to stop by and practice a bit. :whistle:

post #205 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by saevel25 View Post

Hmmm... I think I do need to make a trip to Walmart tonight. The golf course is right on the way. It would be a shame not to stop by and practice a bit. e2_whistling.gif

Given the opportunity to practice, you could argue that it would be irresponsible not to! a2_wink.gif
post #206 of 209

Well no putter today. My :censored: landlady decided to take the last hour and a half off today, so the office wasn't open at is usual hours. 

post #207 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by saevel25 View Post

Well no putter today. My z1_censored.gif  landlady decided to take the last hour and a half off today, so the office wasn't open at is usual hours. 
You should take your newly obsolete putter and use it as a tool to liberate your rightful possession...
post #208 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by saevel25 View Post
 

Well no putter today. My :censored: landlady decided to take the last hour and a half off today, so the office wasn't open at is usual hours. 

 

Wow, what a tease. :no:

post #209 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by saevel25 View Post
 

Well no putter today. My :censored: landlady decided to take the last hour and a half off today, so the office wasn't open at is usual hours.

 

The bitch!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting › My Edel Putter Fitting