or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Groups › NWPA/NEOH (Pittsburgh/Erie/Cleveland) Area Golfers › Discussions › First Annual Pittsburgh/Erie/Cleveland Get-Together (August 3)

First Annual Pittsburgh/Erie/Cleveland Get-Together (August 3) - Page 3

post #37 of 350
Thread Starter 

I don't want to give a price until I know what it is, and I don't want to confirm that it's the 3rd at Fox Meadow until I'm certain they don't have an event there or something that day.

 

My best people (the founder of Medicus) is on it. ;)

post #38 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

I don't want to give a price until I know what it is, and I don't want to confirm that it's the 3rd at Fox Meadow until I'm certain they don't have an event there or something that day.

 

My best people (the founder of Medicus) is on it. ;)

Sounds good. Speculating would not be good I guess.

I'll still try to get people involved in this nonetheless.

PS: If Foxy falls through, keep Ridgetop in mind. It's 5 minutes away and a public course, but conditions are maintained by an ex-super of Fox Meadow. Just PM me if you need/want any help at all. I'm sure you don't need it, but I'll be glad to do what I can.

post #39 of 350

Erik:

 

thanks for the invite and count me in.  Saturday, Aug 3 is good.  Let me know the details when available.  Thanks!

 

dave snyder

post #40 of 350

This will be a lot of fun!  Look forward to meeting everyone

post #41 of 350

I'm in.  Grew up in Barberton, easy drive from Cincinnati.

 

 

Current players are (add yourself to this list and re-post the entire list, please):

1) iacas

2) mvmac

3) Slice of Life

4) saevel25

5) Spyder

6) jamo

7) dave s

8) vasaribm

9) kregan?

10) TN94z?

post #42 of 350
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasaribm View Post

I'm in.  Grew up in Barberton, easy drive from Cincinnati.

 

Sweet. Tell your friends on this site (or get a real-life non-member to join and carpool up with you).

post #43 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

 

Sweet. Tell your friends on this site (or get a real-life non-member to join and carpool up with you).

 

As opposed to his imaginary friend? =P

post #44 of 350
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice of Life View Post

As opposed to his imaginary friend? =P

 

As opposed to someone who isn't already on the site and thus an "internet friend". Hence "your friends on this site" earlier in the sentence.

post #45 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

 

As opposed to someone who isn't already on the site and thus an "internet friend". Hence "your friends on this site" earlier in the sentence.

 

I knew what you meant, just poking fun at the real-life part. b2_tongue.gif

 

Sorry, enough with the z8_offtopic.gif stuff from me.

 

Can't wait to meet some of you guys. Should be a blast!

post #46 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasaribm View Post

I'm in.  Grew up in Barberton, easy drive from Cincinnati.

 

 

 

 

Wassup? From Cuyahoga Falls. Falls-Barberton a good rivalry.

 

Dammit. For the last 10 years we have had our family reunion in NE Ohio the 1st Saturday of August, which would be on 8/2 this year...but my mother died earlier this year & my aunt (her sister) a week ago. There will be no reunion this year. Otherwise I would join you guys.

post #47 of 350
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipazoid View Post

Dammit. For the last 10 years we have had our family reunion in NE Ohio the 1st Saturday of August, which would be on 8/2 this year...but my mother died earlier this year & my aunt (her sister) a week ago. There will be no reunion this year. Otherwise I would join you guys.

August 3 is Saturday this year.
post #48 of 350
Quote:

Originally Posted by zipazoid View Post

 

Wassup? From Cuyahoga Falls. Falls-Barberton a good rivalry.

 

Sorry to hear about your recent losses.

 

Falls-Barberton was always a tough match up no matter the sport.  I haven't kept up with Barberton in a while, especially with them bouncing around conferences and now independent.  The Western Reserve Conference during my time was tough for everyone....Falls, Barberton, Stow, Hudson...

post #49 of 350

Current players are (add yourself to this list and re-post the entire list, please):

1) iacas

2) mvmac

3) Slice of Life

4) saevel25

5) Spyder

6) jamo

7) dave s

8) vasaribm

9) bkitt

 

I am in. From Pittsburgh, went to college in Erie. Would be awesome to do it at Whispering Woods. Always wanted to play there. I hear its a nice course.

post #50 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasaribm View Post

 

Sorry to hear about your recent losses.

 

Falls-Barberton was always a tough match up no matter the sport.  I haven't kept up with Barberton in a while, especially with them bouncing around conferences and now independent.  The Western Reserve Conference during my time was tough for everyone....Falls, Barberton, Stow, Hudson...

 

When I was in high school Falls was in the NEO Conference with Barberton (always the last game of the year), Stow, St V (LeBron James' school), Warren Western Reserve & a couple others. Was a tough conference.

post #51 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post

Apologize, but I can't make the 3rd.  Please take lots of pics and have fun!

 

I may not be able to either. My birthday is the 29th of July, and the girlfriend's is the 5th of August, and I think I'm gonna get roped into some joint birthday celebration thing that weekend. I'm trying to get her to do another weekend...

post #52 of 350
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice of Life View Post

 

I may not be able to either. My birthday is the 29th of July, and the girlfriend's is the 5th of August, and I think I'm gonna get roped into some joint birthday celebration thing that weekend. I'm trying to get her to do another weekend...

 

It's not like it's the whole weekend. You've got Friday night, Saturday night (you could skip the dinner), and all day Sunday. This quite literally won't happen again until May or something.

post #53 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

 

It's not like it's the whole weekend. You've got Friday night, Saturday night (you could skip the dinner), and all day Sunday. This quite literally won't happen again until May or something.

 

Trust me, I'm working on it.

 

By getting roped into a weekend thing, I literally mean the whole weekend. Like an out of town-er. :/

post #54 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

 

It's not like it's the whole weekend. You've got Friday night, Saturday night (you could skip the dinner), and all day Sunday. This quite literally won't happen again until May or something.


Preach!

Slice, man up and lay down the law.... haha. So you may have back problems from sleeping on the couch and you may need to renew your XXX subscriptions for a month... big deal. She'll get over it!

Just kidding buddy. Hopefully we can hook up sometime before this thing, but if not, you better try your best to make it! c2_beer.gif

TheSandTrap.com › Groups › NWPA/NEOH (Pittsburgh/Erie/Cleveland) Area Golfers › Discussions › First Annual Pittsburgh/Erie/Cleveland Get-Together (August 3)