or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › How big is your drive?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How big is your drive? - Page 7

post #109 of 224
I visit this site on my tablet, can't even see avatars. I haven't set this one for sure :D

I'll check if I can see it and maybe change it to something more personal ;)
post #110 of 224
Can't change it, isn't me. I'm a quite average looking Caucasian guy without a green thumb ;) (And I can't seem to edit my post)
post #111 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floris View Post

I visit this site on my tablet, can't even see avatars. I haven't set this one for sure :D

I'll check if I can see it and maybe change it to something more personal ;)

No don't. It's awesome.
post #112 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post

You might be able to give Kim Jon Il a run for his money!

We played once and I totally took his money. Then he tried to lock me up. Fortunately, I always carry a grappling hook with me, so I caught a flight on one of those Canadian drives on one of those east-west holes and came home.

post #113 of 224

What is even going on in this thread? 

e4_tumbleweed.gif

post #114 of 224

i hit my drive so far at speed of light that its now yesterday and i havent hit it yet....hard to record it when that shit happens

post #115 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post

What is even going on in this thread? 

e4_tumbleweed.gif

I am more disturbed that you alerted me to the fact that the sopranos ending will never change.

post #116 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post

What is even going on in this thread? 
e4_tumbleweed.gif

We're helping ProGolf with his driver issues.
post #117 of 224

I heard that a certain Canadian Golfer on this forum played 18 holes with a 12" piece of rebar and a sun-dried tomato and shot 54. He has length and touch. 

post #118 of 224
I'm surprised some of you can even hit your driver. Why I try to use mine, it disintegrates on by backswing.
post #119 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by TourSpoon View Post

I heard that a certain Canadian Golfer on this forum played 18 holes with a 12" piece of rebar and a sun-dried tomato and shot 54. He has length and touch. 

sean_miller is back?
post #120 of 224

I topped a drive, it went through the earth and took out a city in China

post #121 of 224

I wasn't going to read this thread when I first saw it because I figured it would just be a lot of people lying (sorry I meant to say bragging) about how far they hit the ball.

 

I'm glad I finally looked at it. Funniest thread I've read in a long time.c2_beer.gif

post #122 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post

480 if I really get after it. 

 

You know, 400 and straight is better than 480 and in the Jamba Juice parking lot.  No reason to go after it all the time bro.  Swing easy and learn to live with not being able to drive the longer par 4s.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProGolf View Post

Does anyone else wear 2 gloves for driving? It definitely improves grip, feel and swing speed. 

 

This may be the funniest thing I've read.

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProGolf View Post

You're sick in the head. 

I would love to have a 1 on 1, head to head playoff with you. Then we'd see who gets demoted to posing as a ice-cream seller.

 
Where are you located, bro-seph?
post #123 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by bplewis24 View Post

You know, 400 and straight is better than 480 and in the Jamba Juice parking lot.  No reason to go after it all the time bro.  Swing easy and learn to live with not being able to drive the longer par 4s.



That used to be a bit of an issue but I've switched to prov1 and now with the added spin I get a good 75-80 yards of suck back.

Of course the balls are only good for one swing and then they get pretty deformed, hard to putt with so I usually switch them out very swing. Good thing they're cheap.
post #124 of 224

After long and straight drives on the golf course I heard he took the CTRL button off his keyboard because he is always in control. 

post #125 of 224
EJ I just found one of your south bound golf balls.
post #126 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher View Post

EJ I just found one of your south bound golf balls.

 

He must've missed that one.....it only got to Milwaukee?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › How big is your drive?