Things i notice
1) arched back
2) when your hands are belt buckle high, the clubhead is way behind the hands, though your not bad at the top.
3) At A6, the clubhead is way outside the hands, this will cause a pull and slice all day long
I would say you might be to close to the ball at address. You have a hard time getting through the ball, and you seem really tight through impact (hands moving infront of the body).
1) What do you mean by arched back? Needs to be more upright? It always was, but I was told to relax the back a little bit and it seemed to have helped. I can easily fix that issue if it is in fact a problem.
2) I noticed this myself, definitely behind and slightly open in reference to the swing plane.
3) Did not notice this. Definitely do now. WAY outside the hands, and open. This may be what I need to work on this week. Keeping the weight on the front leg and off my toes, and keeping the club along the swing plane.