or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting › Tell me which clubs to buy everyone!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tell me which clubs to buy everyone!

post #1 of 6
Thread Starter 

Hello. I am a golfer.

I want new clubs because I have more money than brains.

There are many clubs that I am interested in. Which ones do you like the best?

I will compile your opinions, and then go to the store to purchase the ones that generate the most votes without even trying them first.
 

And if I do badly on the golf course with my new clubs, I will come back here and blame all of you.

post #2 of 6

Buy a set of Honma clubs and you'll instantly hit like a pro bro. 

post #3 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBrew View Post

Buy a set of Honma clubs and you'll instantly hit like a pro bro. 


Do you mean the Japanese company that makes clubs with completely arbitrary star ratings and prices all of their products in the $2500-$10,000 range? This is a great suggestion. Since they are super expensive, I assume they are the best clubs ever. Thank you, I will buy them now.

post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkTheCourse View Post
I want new clubs because I have more money than brains.

Since you do, why don't you buy me a new set of clubs? Or better yet just send me a blank check and I will get what I want.

 

It doesn't matter what anyone else likes because they aren't you.  Get what feels good to you.  Why don't you get professionally fitted for clubs?  You can spend a ton of money on them too, if that makes you feel better?

post #5 of 6

Let us know how you like them.

post #6 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCfanatic35 View Post

Since you do, why don't you buy me a new set of clubs? Or better yet just send me a blank check and I will get what I want.

 

It doesn't matter what anyone else likes because they aren't you.  Get what feels good to you.  Why don't you get professionally fitted for clubs?  You can spend a ton of money on them too, if that makes you feel better?


*repeatedly mashes the "sarcasm button" on his computer...*

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting › Tell me which clubs to buy everyone!