Tiger gets his fair share, but the thing about Tiger is that he has never done anything that draws criticism.
- a great player, family man and role model.
- an open and forthcoming interviewee.
- never displays temper or blames his caddie.
- is a loyal friend to all who he knew in his youth
- is respectful of his playing partners.
- has never been accused of commercial cynicism, even when he did that Nike ad with his dead father in it.
- is all class.
- has never knowingly taken advantage of the rules, even when boulders the size of VWs and clubhouse rooves are concerned.
Shorty, and I say this with respect I know this is probably not the thread for this but seriously? Family man? Never displays temper? I love Tiger in the same way I love Hogan but I cannot take those two statements seriously. Frankly I don't care about those parts of his life either, but still, for real?