or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › The Pictures to Word or Phrase thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Pictures to Word or Phrase thread - Page 2

post #19 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFan1983 View Post

Damn, Chili. I'm thoroughly confused!

 

I got another one. 

 

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

OK ... got this one.

 

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

 

(And, believe it or not, Apocalypse Now is on that list of movies, along with Alien/Aliens, that I'm embarrassed to admit I still haven't seen ;))

post #20 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFan1983 View Post

 

Wow. Really. That's what I was beating my head over? Wow.

 

OK, here's one:

 

 

1)

2)

3)

4)

6)

7)LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01

8)

9)

10)CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100

11)

 

The answer may be offensive to "feel" players b2_tongue.gif

I'll let somebody else actually get it, but all I will say is I agree. ;)  Yes, they are. :)

post #21 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFan1983 View Post

Wow. Really. That's what I was beating my head over? Wow.

OK, here's one:


1)

2)

3)

4)

6)

7)LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01

8)

9)

10)CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100

11)


The answer may be offensive to "feel" players b2_tongue.gif

Butch Harmon and Hank Haney are a couple of clowns.
post #22 of 36

For a hint for my earlier post, it's a commercial jingle.

 

Here's another one.

 

post #23 of 36
Thread Starter 

I love smelling napalm in the morning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFan1983 View Post

Damn, Chili. I'm thoroughly confused!

 

I got another one. 

 

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

post #24 of 36
Thread Starter 

Chili, the objective is to get them! LOL

post #25 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post

Chili, the objective is to get them! LOL

 

Here's another hint for my first puzzle: the last five images correspond to letters. Technically, so does the fourth one, but that designates an article moreso than the letter itself.

 

My second puzzle is a famous song lyric; some liberties where taken with the last two images, but that was the lyricist's intention. Also, had I been thinking about it, I would have replaced either the second or fourth images with this one; the character had a different name when I was first exposed to him.

 

post #26 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilli Dipper View Post

For what it's worth, it's called a rebus. I remember my Highlights for Children magazines from when I was a kid well enough to know that.

 

Anyway, here's a really stupid one.

 

 

I repeat, very stupid.

 

My bologna has a first name: It's O-S-C-A-R!

 

Got it. 

 

And yes, that was ridiculously dumb, but I finally cracked the code. 

post #27 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilli Dipper View Post

For a hint for my earlier post, it's a commercial jingle.

 

Here's another one.

 

 

I am the eggman.

They are the eggmen.

I am the walrus.

Goo-goo-g'joob!

post #28 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFan1983 View Post

 

My bologna has a first name: It's O-S-C-A-R!

 

Got it. 

 

And yes, that was ridiculously dumb, but I finally cracked the code. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFan1983 View Post

 

I am the eggman.

They are the eggmen.

I am the walrus.

Goo-goo-g'joob!

 

That's correct! (The images on that last one would be more accurately transcribed along the lines of, "moo goo, achoo," but that's splitting hairs.)

 

I need to think of something even dumber than those two now. Time to dig deep.

post #29 of 36

1)

2)

3)

 

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

 

This should be pretty easy, maybe too easy...

post #30 of 36

In space no one can hear you scream?

post #31 of 36

I can make it easier...

 

 

post #32 of 36

post #33 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice of Life View Post

I can make it easier...

 

 

Too easy, I'll leave it for others.

post #34 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post

Too easy, I'll leave it for others.

 

lol

 

If someone can't get that, they probably have some issues...

post #35 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice of Life View Post

Easy one ...

 

Shimp Boat Captain Science Star Bad Breath Email Corporation Joe??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Or wait ...

 

Bubba Watson Yells At His Caddie? ;)

post #36 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post

Easy one ...

 

Shimp Boat Captain Science Star Bad Breath Email Corporation Joe??

 

Hahahahahaha c2_beer.gif

 

(Yes, your real guess was right...haha)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Grill Room
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › The Pictures to Word or Phrase thread