or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › Breaking Bad - Final season - do you think Walter dies?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Breaking Bad - Final season - do you think Walter dies?

Poll Results: Will Walter die?

 
  • 50% (4)
    Yes
  • 50% (4)
    No
8 Total Votes  
post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 

In the first season, I thought no, but ever since his steepening descent into hell, around the end of season 2, I changed my mind. Whether or not he deserves it, I won't judge, but there are those who still think of him as a "hero". What do you think?

post #2 of 11
I don't think he will die. I know this is the last season, but there is going some crazy ending that will most certainly shock some people.
post #3 of 11
I think Heisenberg will die. But Walter White will live forever.
post #4 of 11
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

They kind of implied his cancer came back in the cold opening of the season five premier when he was popping some mysterious pills in a bathroom diner. Not sure what that means, but all things considered right now, it's not looking good for Walt

 

Not really a spoiler, but who really knows. 

post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFan1983 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
They kind of implied his cancer came back in the cold opening of the season five premier when he was popping some mysterious pills in a bathroom diner. Not sure what that means, but all things considered right now, it's not looking good for Walt

Not really a spoiler, but who really knows. 
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Don't forget about the trunk machine gun.
post #6 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFan1983 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
They kind of implied his cancer came back in the cold opening of the season five premier when he was popping some mysterious pills in a bathroom diner. Not sure what that means, but all things considered right now, it's not looking good for Walt

Not really a spoiler, but who really knows. 
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Don't forget about the trunk machine gun.

 

Clearly a red herring! b2_tongue.gif

post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFan1983 View Post

Clearly a red herring! b2_tongue.gif

Chekhov's M60?

Eventually we'll see a reappearance of the Ricin in the wall socket.
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFan1983 View Post

Clearly a red herring! b2_tongue.gif

Chekhov's M60?

Eventually we'll see a reappearance of the Ricin in the wall socket.

 

Yea, but they'll probably ruin that realization in the "previously on Breaking Bad..." intro by showing that clip from 5A. 

 

Wait, I can't remember if Breaking Bad was the one cool show on TV that didn't ruin long incubating realizations during the "previously on X" part. 

 

Good call though on the ricin. Hopefully Skyler finds it and thinks it's a tic tac. 

post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFan1983 View Post

Yea, but they'll probably ruin that realization in the "previously on Breaking Bad..." intro by showing that clip from 5A. 

Wait, I can't remember if Breaking Bad was the one cool show on TV that didn't ruin long incubating realizations during the "previously on X" part. 

Good call though on the ricin. Hopefully Skyler finds it and thinks it's a tic tac. 

I can see the writers' room now:

"Guys how do we get Skyler to poison herself with Ricin?"

"Hmmm, how about she's cleaning the wall sockets off with a fork, y'know, Michael Scott style, and she thinks the capsule is a tic tac, so she just eats it."

"You're a genius!"
post #10 of 11
Thread Starter 

RIcin, machine gun - I hope Walter Jr, Hank and Jessie survive. I have a feeling one of them isn't going to make it through to the end.

post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post

I think Heisenberg will die. But Walter White will live forever.
I think you got that backwards, sc. ;)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Grill Room
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › Breaking Bad - Final season - do you think Walter dies?