or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › What kind of car do you drive?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What kind of car do you drive? - Page 27

post #469 of 939

Re: What kind of car do you drive?

Currently a Volvo XC90 V8 while dreaming of a Aston Martin DB9...
post #470 of 939

Re: What kind of car do you drive?

335i
four doors and still fun to drive
post #471 of 939

Re: What kind of car do you drive?

Originally Posted by tracker View Post
335i
four doors and still fun to drive
Is that the new turbo version?
post #472 of 939

Re: What kind of car do you drive?

2009 Yukon Denali - soon to be adding a Porsche Boxster-S for something fun to drive.
post #473 of 939

Re: What kind of car do you drive?

Originally Posted by bwell View Post
Is that the new turbo version?
Yes, BMW came out with the 335i twin turbo in 07.
Best part about it is that a $300-$500 "tune" adds about 40-60 more HP.
post #474 of 939

Re: What kind of car do you drive?

Originally Posted by tracker View Post
Yes, BMW came out with the 335i twin turbo in 07.
Best part about it is that a $300-$500 "tune" adds about 40-60 more HP.
Nice, I came across one at the track when I had my GTO. Very quick cars with tons of potential.
post #475 of 939

Re: What kind of car do you drive?

Some pics of my new to me daily driver.







post #476 of 939

Re: What kind of car do you drive?

My everyday ride is a 2000 F-250 7.3 liter diesel with a 6 speed manual trans. On race days it hauls the car in my avatar pic. a Harris chassis I.M.C.A. modified (2485 lbs. 512 h.p.) that can be set up to run on dirt or asphalt ovals. But since I work for an auto restoration and custom shop you might see me driving anything from a T-bucket to a limo to a Corvair with a supercharged small block V8.
post #477 of 939

Re: What kind of car do you drive?

08 civic si 4dr
post #478 of 939

Re: What kind of car do you drive?

Just took delivery today of my new ride: a "plum crazy" 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 with the 6.1 Hemi. Apparently everybody wants automatics these days because mine has a 6 speed manual and for that reason it stayed around the dealership a lot longer than they wanted so they took $7000 of the sticker price just to move it out. I was obviously more than happy to oblige them at that price.
post #479 of 939

Re: What kind of car do you drive?

Originally Posted by Slammin' Sam View Post
Just took delivery today of my new ride: a "plum crazy" 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 with the 6.1 Hemi. Apparently everybody wants automatics these days because mine has a 6 speed manual and for that reason it stayed around the dealership a lot longer than they wanted so they took $7000 of the sticker price just to move it out. I was obviously more than happy to oblige them at that price.
Nice! When did they start coming out with the 6 speeds in the SRT versions? I thought they only came in the R/T's... I always hated that they didn't put a 6 speed in those monsters.
I would love my next family car to be a black 300C SRT8
post #480 of 939

Re: What kind of car do you drive?

Originally Posted by bwell View Post
Nice! When did they start coming out with the 6 speeds in the SRT versions? I thought they only came in the R/T's... I always hated that they didn't put a 6 speed in those monsters.
I would love my next family car to be a black 300C SRT8
I don't know about previous years, but a 6 speed is available in both the R/T and the SRT8 for 2010.

As for your next family car, you might want to aim a little higher than that SRT8 300C. I just read a few days ago that Chrysler built a concept 300C with a Viper V10 engine and a 6 speed. That might be a fun little family wagon!
post #481 of 939

Re: What kind of car do you drive?

I'll have to look into that! But I am dreaming anyways, I am sure I wont be able to get another fun car till our kids are out of school.
post #482 of 939

Re: What kind of car do you drive?

My CAR:






















yupyupyup, oooh and ahhh all you want, I know everyone here's gotta be jealous of ths. She gets pretty good mileage too...
post #483 of 939

Re: What kind of car do you drive?

2005 Dodge Neon Srt-4
Has 85k miles on it and still running strong!

post #484 of 939

Re: What kind of car do you drive?

Originally Posted by Zack View Post
2005 Dodge Neon Srt-4
Has 85k miles on it and still running strong!

nice man. I like the jeep srt8's. Ive actually got the jeep srt8 oem wheels on my 04 grand cherokee
post #485 of 939

Re: What kind of car do you drive?

Originally Posted by Zack View Post
2005 Dodge Neon Srt-4
Has 85k miles on it and still running strong!

What kind of mods do you have? I see you have side exhuast.

I loved mine but hated the wheel spin. I had stage 2 with 50 trim turbo with supporting mods that made 363hp.
post #486 of 939

Re: What kind of car do you drive?

Originally Posted by motteler621 View Post
nice man. I like the jeep srt8's. Ive actually got the jeep srt8 oem wheels on my 04 grand cherokee
Ya, I wish I had a Jeep SRT-8. Those things are nice!

Originally Posted by bwell View Post
What kind of mods do you have? I see you have side exhuast.

I loved mine but hated the wheel spin. I had stage 2 with 50 trim turbo with supporting mods that made 363hp.
I barely have any mods. Agp WGA, SEE,BFMIC. I wish I could put a 50 trim on the car, but I am done spending any kind of money on the car. Ha Ha.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Grill Room
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › What kind of car do you drive?