What kind of car do you drive? - Page 50
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Soon… in addition to the Sorento (and my wife's CR-V)…
We're going to wrap the car (door panels, back window, etc.) in Golf Evolution and 5SK branding and so on. $700 down, $116/month out the door (taxes, etc. included) on a 36-month lease. Almost a no-brainer at that point.
I drove Dave's (we are each getting one) back yesterday from Buffalo. Nearest dealer. Made it to a charging station with about two miles left on it, and then made it back to his house with about two miles left on it as well (thank goodness the estimates are accurate).
Street to course nonstop?
Because it would cost more and I couldn't drive it anywhere near as much as I plan to drive this little bugger.
Just today we've gone to the zoo, out to lunch, out to dinner, and my wife is going to a movie in it later. All on 20% charge, which costs about… a quarter.
You could fit two in your garage, bumper to bumper. When do you get the graphics put on it?
ASAP. That's their point, so we don't want to delay in getting those on. We have a quote from one place (about $12/square foot), and are waiting on the quote from the other place. We expect it'll be a bit less.
- Green doors with black Golf Evolution guys on each of the doors with "GOLF EVOLUTION .com" beneath, and probably "PLAY BETTER" beneath that in white.
- The phone number on the space above each front wheel and behind the headlights (874-3300).
- The back of each mirror will have a golf ball dimple pattern. Or be plain orange.
- The front "hood" will be green (or white) with a white circle outlined in black (and maybe orange) with a black, white, or possibly orange "5" on it. Like a racing car. It'll mean "5 Simple Keys."
- The back window will have the evolution guys, the domain name, and something like "10,000 sq. ft. indoor unlimited golf and lessons."
- The left rear bumper will say "Got 1 hour?" The right rear bumper will say "Learn to Read Greens" and the middle of the back bumper will have a big AimPoint logo.
- We'll put the phone number on the back somewhere too, probably just beneath the window.
We joked about that already, yeah. :) The thing's only 5'1" wide, after all… :)
It has a programmer on it to bring the boost on the turbos up, AFE intake, Hearthrob exhaust system. The sucker comes 365 horse form the factory. It's got 500 easy. A Chevy man huh? Well, good luck with your Dura-maxipad there, boss! If you go diesel, you gotta go Cummins! I had an F-250 with a banks system on it, but I totaled it on the highway. 18-wheeler hit me from behind goin 70. Didn't realize traffic had slowed down to 55 because he was on his cell phone!! Cracked the frame in the back in half. That big truck saved my life.