or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Big Break NFL
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Big Break NFL - Page 18

post #307 of 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by inthehole View Post

all in all, I thought the series was entertaining.     Contrary to popular belief here, I liked Doleman - he rose as the leader of the team & pulled them together amidst all the drama & offered full support of his team mates.        I just wish Mallories team would have made it to the finals   " src="http://files.thesandtrap.com//images/smilies/new/d4_w00t.gif" />


 




You mean Mammory's team?
post #308 of 315
Mallory won last week's Symetra event, which is quite an achievement: http://www.symetratour.com/golf/tournaments/symetra/symetra-classic/full-results.aspx
(Emily 2nd!)

Emily played in this week's LPGA event, courtesy of winning BBNFL. Unfortunately, she missed the cut by 4 strokes:
http://www.lpgascoring.com/public/Leaderboard.aspx
post #309 of 315

Well Sanchez isnt starting very well at Memphis.  If they posted his scores correct he started on 10 with a bogey and the par 3 11th he took a quad.  Lets hope for a better finish, really liked him with team Rice.

post #310 of 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by grubby98 View Post

Well Sanchez isnt starting very well at Memphis.  If they posted his scores correct he started on 10 with a bogey and the par 3 11th he took a quad.  Lets hope for a better finish, really liked him with team Rice.
+13 through 14 holes.... not looking too good. I also like him and hope this doesn't burn his confidence...
post #311 of 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturday View Post


+13 through 14 holes.... not looking too good. I also like him and hope this doesn't burn his confidence...

 

Anybody know how to find his handicap online?  I looked up "Isaac Sanchez" on NCGA and some guy with a 13.7 handicap showed up.  

post #312 of 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by bplewis24 View Post
 

 

Anybody know how to find his handicap online?  I looked up "Isaac Sanchez" on NCGA and some guy with a 13.7 handicap showed up.

Funny, the only guy I found had a 14.5.  Incidentally, he's from Fig Garden GC in Fresno, which was basically my home course growing up.

 

It's entirely likely he just doesn't bother to keep a handicap since they serve little purpose for professionals.

post #313 of 315

Pros don't have handicaps.

post #314 of 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by grubby98 View Post
 

Well Sanchez isnt starting very well at Memphis.  If they posted his scores correct he started on 10 with a bogey and the par 3 11th he took a quad.  Lets hope for a better finish, really liked him with team Rice.

 

Too bad, I was pulling for SASQUATCH !!

post #315 of 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by ev780 View Post

Pros don't have handicaps.
Some do, Phil Mickelson has one at a course in Arizona, along with a couple other PGA tour players. Most don't have them though, just because they never play net rounds when they compete for gross.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Big Break NFL