or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Furyk....strange stare, gif?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Furyk....strange stare, gif?

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 

I know someone here has to know what I'm talking about. Yesterday on one of the last holes (16 or 17th?), Furyk drove the ball and immediately looked back, it looked like he was staring into the soul of everyone watching television. It was a little bit hilarious, a little bit creepy, a little uncomfortable.

 

Does anyone have a gif or video of that? 

post #2 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crim View Post

I know someone here has to know what I'm talking about. Yesterday on one of the last holes (16 or 17th?), Furyk drove the ball and immediately looked back, it looked like he was staring into the soul of everyone watching television. It was a little bit hilarious, a little bit creepy, a little uncomfortable.

 

Does anyone have a gif or video of that? 

I suppose you are talking about when he glared back at the idiot that yelled during his swing.

post #3 of 13

post #4 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS256 View Post

I suppose you are talking about when he glared back at the idiot that yelled during his swing.

Yeah that has to be it. I didn't have audio at the time so I had no idea why he did it. 

post #5 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post

hahahahaha yes that's it. I didn't hear anyone yell until after he hit the ball....did he hear something we didn't?  

post #6 of 13
Thread Starter 

By the way, when I watched it live the camera didn't go to the ball right away. It stayed on Furyk for what felt like forever....I couldn't help but laugh. 

post #7 of 13
Just once I'd like to see a network put spotters in the crowd and when a guy yells "in the hole!" I want them to zoom in on him and have Feherty and his wit go interview this guy live on tv and ask him what he's thinking. It would be the highlight of the event to make an ass out of those guys.
post #8 of 13

i thought he lost sight of the ball and was looking back at his caddy like, "Were did that go", or maybe he was looking at the attendant who waves those sticks in the air to signal were the ball went.

 

Could have been to the idiot who was yelling. God knows they had enough of those guys there that weekend.

post #9 of 13
That is a brilliant idea flint.
post #10 of 13
Furyk reminds me of that quiet borderline crazy dad in the neighborhood that nobody messed with.
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by flintcreek6412 View Post

Just once I'd like to see a network put spotters in the crowd and when a guy yells "in the hole!" I want them to zoom in on him and have Feherty and his wit go interview this guy live on tv and ask him what he's thinking. It would be the highlight of the event to make an ass out of those guys.

 

I am in total agreement.  It would make for great television. 

post #12 of 13

http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-tours-news/blogs/local-knowledge/blog-furyk-fans-480.gif

 

I posted this link in the Mashed Potatoes thread.  I cannot figure out how to embed it.

post #13 of 13
"That's just perfect". And the ball ends up on the obnoxious edge of fairway and rough
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Furyk....strange stare, gif?