or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › What "grinds your gears" on the golf course?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What "grinds your gears" on the golf course? - Page 8

post #127 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick1998bunker View Post


I don't see why people do that. Put them on at home


Some people aren't 14 and have to drive to the golf course.

post #128 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremie Boop View Post

Put my golf shoes on at home and drive in them? I keep mine in the trunk with my clubs and change my shoes before taking my clubs out. That's how basically everyone I've ever seen or known has done it. Maybe if I wore spikeless shoes I'd wear them driving, but there's no telling if I'll have to stop at the store or something on the way home so I'd rather just change my shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice of Life View Post


Some people aren't 14 and have to drive to the golf course.
you drive a cart with them don't you, why can't you drive a car. But I'm just kidding I understand.
post #129 of 143

Sometimes i wear them to the course, and sometimes i put them in the trunk. Luckily i wear spikeless golf shoes, so there basically a sneaker with extra tread :)

post #130 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick1998bunker View Post



you drive a cart with them don't you, why can't you drive a car. But I'm just kidding I understand.

 

I know you're kidding, but I drive a 6 speed. I don't like driving it with anything other than regular shoes. Although now that I bought my new Nike spikeless shoes, they may be more comfortable to drive in.

post #131 of 143
I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice of Life View Post

I know you're kidding, but I drive a 6 speed. I don't like driving it with anything other than regular shoes. Although now that I bought my new Nike spikeless shoes, they may be more comfortable to drive in.
don't know what a 6 speed is.
post #132 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick1998bunker View Post

I
don't know what a 6 speed is.

 

.....

 

Seriously?

 

Manual, stick shift....

 

Even at 14 I knew that.

post #133 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick1998bunker View Post

I
don't know what a 6 speed is.
Sweet lord Jee-zus Nick, let the god damn quote load before you type. Yer grindin' all our friggin' gears with your fragmented posts. Lol.
post #134 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremie Boop View Post

.....

Seriously?

Manual, stick shift....

Even at 14 I knew that.

Lol ok. We don't make those anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post

Sweet lord Jee-zus Nick, let the god damn quote load before you type. Yer grindin' all our friggin' gears with your fragmented posts. Lol.
my 14 year old mind is moving to fast to stop and wait!
post #135 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick1998bunker View Post

my 14 year old mind is moving to fast to stop and wait!

Learn how to take things slow and savour the moment, the girls in your future will thank me for imparting this little nugget of wisdom. a2_wink.gif
post #136 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post

Learn how to take things slow and savour the moment, the girls in your future will thank me for imparting this little nugget of wisdom. a2_wink.gif
Ok thank you
post #137 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick1998bunker View Post

Lol ok. We don't make those anymore.


Uhhhhh yeah, they do.

They're not ubiquitous anymore, but they definitely still make them.
post #138 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post

Uhhhhh yeah, they do.

They're not ubiquitous anymore, but they definitely still make them.

Yeah in some case you need to special order the standard model but they are available. As a driver I definitely prefer stick shift.
post #139 of 143
Hard to believe how ignorant some of the younger kids are these days.
post #140 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post

Uhhhhh yeah, they do.

They're not ubiquitous anymore, but they definitely still make them.
I don't think I have ever seen one in my life lol.
post #141 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick1998bunker View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post

Uhhhhh yeah, they do.

They're not ubiquitous anymore, but they definitely still make them.
I don't think I have ever seen one in my life lol.

 

So you've never seen an 18 wheeler, sports car, race car, anything made in Europe prior to about 10 years ago...

post #142 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by geauxforbroke View Post

So you've never seen an 18 wheeler, sports car, race car, anything made in Europe prior to about 10 years ago...
I mean seen one in use where I could see them using it
post #143 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick1998bunker View Post

I mean seen one in use where I could see them using it
Maybe your booster seat isn't high enough?

I kid, I kid.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › What "grinds your gears" on the golf course?