Ok, I don't want to multi-quote like 15 people, so here's a full "essay" to all of your guys' questions:
(Not in order)
1. I am not a 9 year old :) I am 14 like I said
2. The reason, I think, I was able to go out an shoot a 73 in 3 weeks was because of hard work and a good swing. Like I said, I played golf from 4-9, that's a lot of wiring as my dad say's. For those 5 years, me and my dad, and a coach, worked on my swing day in and day out. My swing now is pretty much identical to Tiger Woods', which can help your game a lot :p Although, I do have my own traits. (I will post a video of my swing on Monday)
3. I have worked, so far since coming back to the sport, for 3 weeks, every single day, from 9 in the morning to until dark, usually playing a round of 9 holes or 18. Like I said, nothing but hard work, and a good swing, got me to shoot a 73.
4. I am not an internet troll XD
5. Like I said earlier, I play from the blues in my clubs, which are also known as the Championship Tees
6. I don't play mulligan golf. I use to, but when I really wanted to do good in tournaments, all my rounds have been solid tournament style rounds. That's it.
7. I came to the forums to ask questions, get help, and talk with other golfers. It's hard being out at the course every day and not seeing one other "serious" type of golfer you can bounce ideas off of. Really glad I found the sand trap.
Also... MFW I beat Tigers/Jacks record in 20 years from now and me/you revisit this thread