or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › Announcements & Tech Support › Profile Pictures Now Available
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Profile Pictures Now Available - Page 7

post #109 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by colin007 View Post

 

Ron.  Calf-raises.  Now.

 



Calf raises dont work! It's a myth, I've learned to walk on tooth picks LOL.
post #110 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonTheSavage View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
 

Tilden Steam Train - NICE!  I go there about twice a year with the kids when visiting family in Oakland. You play Tilden too?

 

The Steam Train is awesome!! LOL. Yeah my boss and I play Tilden quite a bit, it's pretty much the halfway oint between our cities. We have our company Scramble there every year also.

 

Tilden is a great course, especially for the price and location, except when the fog is still blanketing the course in the morning. 

post #111 of 127
Thread Starter 

The deadline passed, but now you have until Sunday because Mike is out of town. :)

post #112 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonTheSavage View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by colin007 View Post
 

 

Ron.  Calf-raises.  Now.

 



Calf raises dont work! It's a myth, I've learned to walk on tooth picks LOL.


It's genetics. Ron you are gonna have to roll with the sticks...

post #113 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonTheSavage View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin007 View Post

 

Ron.  Calf-raises.  Now.

 



Calf raises dont work! It's a myth, I've learned to walk on tooth picks LOL.

Have you ever tried walking on stilts? You might be a natural! b2_tongue.gif
post #114 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonTheSavage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roblar View Post

Tilden Steam Train - NICE!  I go there about twice a year with the kids when visiting family in Oakland. You play Tilden too?

The Steam Train is awesome!! LOL. Yeah my boss and I play Tilden quite a bit, it's pretty much the halfway oint between our cities. We have our company Scramble there every year also.

I mostly play Chabot because it's only 20 minutes away, but I've played Tilden a few times now.  Really fun, but I always lose a few in the trees...

post #115 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lihu View Post


Yeah, injuries seem to be prevalent in every sport, sigh. Lucky for me I have good instruction to avoid injuries in golf, now. b2_tongue.gif

We were in La Jolla last summer, kayaking into the sea caves filled with sea lions. What did you study there?

La Jolla is a great place, grew up in Mission Beach surfed every day until my HS year moved to La Mesa still not far but not a bike ride away.

Miss SD it is a great place for just about every sport, people seem to be a bit more easy going. My major was business and minor Oceanogrphy. But got to old to change jobs, still love the Ocean and Beach life but with a home and family to take care of just could not swing it.

post #116 of 127

Ok top 5 profile pics, drum roll.......

 

 

Winner will be announced soon

@Golfingdad 

 

@cipher

 

 

@vasaribm

 

 

@Crim

 

 

@Harmonious

post #117 of 127
Thread Starter 

I decided to award six months of extra Supporter Status to each of the five Mike named. If anyone feels badly about that and wants their full year, just let me know, but this is 30 months of status for five people instead of 12 for one, so I think most will be okay with it. :)

 

I am lazy :D, and did not feel like trying to figure out which was the best. There was no clear winner (nor any clear losers), so, there you have it.

 

@Golfingdad's now expires 10/20/2014.

@cipher's now expires 11/3/2014. Though I should take a week off for his hip work in that photo. ;-)

@vasaribm's now expires 7/10/2014.

@Crim's now expires 4/19/2014 (new status).

@Harmonious's now expires 4/19/2014 (new status).

 

k-troop, you're fine. Just keep being a member, participating, and recruit any other people think would enjoy it here.

post #118 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

I decided to award six months of extra Supporter Status to each of the five Mike named. If anyone feels badly about that and wants their full year, just let me know, but this is 30 months of status for five people instead of 12 for one, so I think most will be okay with it. :)

 

 

Go ahead, complain, I dare ya!

 

:naughty:

post #119 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

I decided to award six months of extra Supporter Status to each of the five Mike named. If anyone feels badly about that and wants their full year, just let me know, but this is 30 months of status for five people instead of 12 for one, so I think most will be okay with it. :)

I am lazy :D, and did not feel like trying to figure out which was the best. There was no clear winner (nor any clear losers), so, there you have it.

@Golfingdad
's now expires 10/20/2014.
@cipher
's now expires 11/3/2014. Though I should take a week off for his hip work in that photo. a2_wink.gif
@vasaribm
's now expires 7/10/2014.
@Crim
's now expires 4/19/2014 (new status).
@Harmonious
's now expires 4/19/2014 (new status).

k-troop, you're fine. Just keep being a member, participating, and recruit any other people think would enjoy it here.
Wow, I really appreciate this but I gotta be honest here ... I feel like I'm stealing. The amount of stuff I've received from this site, tangible and otherwise, is worth so much more than the $30 I've paid so far that it's laughable. I love this place! Thanks guys!!!
post #120 of 127
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post


Wow, I really appreciate this but I gotta be honest here ... I feel like I'm stealing. The amount of stuff I've received from this site, tangible and otherwise, is worth so much more than the $30 I've paid so far that it's laughable. I love this place! Thanks guys!!!

 

Mike and I accept donations in the form of PayPal.

 

I also accept donations in the form of disc golf gift cards.

 

Mike also accepts donations in the form of either PING equipment, hookers with big boobs, or, preferably, hookers with PING equipment.

 

And only one of those sentences is genuine, but I'm not saying which.

post #121 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

 

preferably, hookers with PING equipment.

 

post #122 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

Mike and I accept donations in the form of PayPal.

I also accept donations in the form of disc golf gift cards.

Mike also accepts donations in the form of either PING equipment, hookers with big boobs, or, preferably, hookers with PING equipment.

And only one of those sentences is genuine, but I'm not saying which.
It's safe to assume that hookers with big boobs AND ping equipment is too dangerous ... Likely to make his head explode??
post #123 of 127
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post

It's safe to assume that hookers with big boobs AND ping equipment is too dangerous ... Likely to make his head explode??

 

Precisely. He wouldn't know what to play with first.

post #124 of 127
No complaints here. Thanks for everything you guys do!
post #125 of 127
Thanks guys, although I will gladly send in my donation. I will add though that in that photo I was intentionally trying to shank the ball an just about fell over doing it. :). Pre lessons as well Erik...:p
post #126 of 127

Winning a prize for having a beer at Augusta.  What a great website!  Thank you.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Announcements & Tech Support
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › Announcements & Tech Support › Profile Pictures Now Available