or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › Announcements & Tech Support › Profile Pictures Now Available
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Profile Pictures Now Available - Page 2

post #19 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEfree View Post
 

Done

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN94z View Post
 

Done as well

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
 

Done.

 

Make sure to post the pics in this thread :-)

 

Here's mine, Erik took this pic at Oak Hill during the PGA, thought it was kinda funny

 

post #20 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

 

Unless it was inappropriate and removed by someone, no you haven't.

 

Odd, I must have not clicked save before navigating away. It was definitely there.

 

John-Lennon-Quote-Key-to-Happiness-true-writers-31694553-500-429.jpg

post #21 of 127

Done, this was the best one I had, most of the time I am the one taking them.

photo13.JPG

post #22 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post
 

 

Odd, I must have not clicked save before navigating away. It was definitely there.

 

John-Lennon-Quote-Key-to-Happiness-true-writers-31694553-500-429.jpg

 

Dude, I've never actually heard this quote before, but it's frickin' awesome!  Thank you.

post #23 of 127

Done..

2013-09-13_07-18-43_390.jpg

 

This is a pic I took while fishing on a local river a few weeks back.

post #24 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post

Dude, I've never actually heard this quote before, but it's frickin' awesome!  Thank you.
a1_smile.gif
Gives me tingles every time I read it. This is all I ever want for my children. Be happy.
a1_smile.gif
post #25 of 127

tigergolfball.jpg

 

 

Here is mine.  I don't have one of myself anymore.  I have just always liked this shot.  Check out Cheech on the right with the cigar...haha

post #26 of 127

Done a long time ago.....

 

me.jpg

post #27 of 127

Done. 2010 US Open at Pebble. 

 

post #28 of 127

13th-hole.jpg

 

I didn't have any cool pictures of myself, so went with the view of 13th hole at home course.

post #29 of 127

128x128px-LS-d034bdee_90765d1360085633-best-way-clean-balls-caddyshack-ball-cleaner.jpeg

 

Had to go with the cinderella story.

post #30 of 127

Shhhhhhhhank!

post #31 of 127
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakester23 View Post
 

128x128px-LS-d034bdee_90765d1360085633-best-way-clean-balls-caddyshack-ball-cleaner.jpeg

 

Had to go with the cinderella story.

 

That's your avatar, not your profile picture.

post #32 of 127
I was trying to do it for both. Im sorry I went to public school. Help
post #33 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakester23 View Post

I was trying to do it for both. Im sorry I went to public school. Help

 

Go to your profile page and go to "Edit Community Profile", then add an image.

 

post #34 of 127
I'm a bit slow......

Is the idea to post a pic of ourselves, or just any pic that we find somehow meaningful? Golf related, or it doesn't matter?
post #35 of 127

I had added one about a week or so ago...

post #36 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by David in FL View Post

I'm a bit slow......

Is the idea to post a pic of ourselves, or just any pic that we find somehow meaningful? Golf related, or it doesn't matter?
It's your profile. I'd imagine that only you can say what image is the right one.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Announcements & Tech Support
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › Announcements & Tech Support › Profile Pictures Now Available