Not sure, had to take our dog to the vet and I'm waiting on the bill. I'll definitely let you know by what time tomorrow?
TST NorCal Golfers Outing - Page 7
@Rock26 we need to book by today. When I checked, the $90 was without the NCGA discount, so it's a decent rate.
For Saturday? So who is in? I'm guessing we only have four left that are in? Is this the group:
I went to the range today and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting!
Yes, it's for Saturday. @rock26 is still uncertain, but we just need to call 24 hours before if we need to reduce to just 3.
I'm still committed to playing this Saturday. If we took a 3-person vote on it, I'd prefer to reschedule for later in the spring. Not just so more guys can be involved (I don't mind starting out with a small group for the inaugural), but also just to get more practice time in. But if you both are eager to play this Saturday, I will be there with bells on.