or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › For my 4,000th post, I'd just like to say......
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For my 4,000th post, I'd just like to say......

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 

To Erik, Mike, the moderators, and to all of the members who contribute so much to this site, and quite honestly, to my enjoyment of the game of golf.....

 

 

Thank You!

 

 

c2_beer.gif

post #2 of 9

I was gonna give you a thumbs up if you posted "I love fruity pebbles in a major way!"  It's what I was expecting, based on the title.

 

post #3 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by David in FL View Post

To Erik, Mike, the moderators, and to all of the members who contribute so much to this site, and quite honestly, to my enjoyment of the game of golf.....

 

 

Thank You!

 

c2_beer.gif

 

 

Cool, Dave.  c2_beer.gif

 

I'm still working on 1000.

post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by David in FL View Post

To Erik, Mike, the moderators, and to all of the members who contribute so much to this site, and quite honestly, to my enjoyment of the game of golf.....

 

 

Thank You!

 

 

c2_beer.gif

Um, it says 4001 now.  Dang!  I missed it!c2_beer.gif

post #5 of 9

c2_beer.gif

post #6 of 9

So what's next? Less posting on the internetz, and more golf?  c2_beer.gif

post #7 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post

So what's next? Less posting on the internetz, and more golf?  c2_beer.gif

Clearly! a1_smile.gif
post #8 of 9
David. If I can survive the scrutiny of having MY swing out there to be viewed so can you.

You know enough about the community here to knows who's info can help you and who's tips are...ahem...suspect. Throw it out there, lets see that majestic flail of yours a1_smile.gif
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post

David. If I can survive the scrutiny of having MY swing out there to be viewed so can you.

You know enough about the community here to knows who's info can help you and who's tips are...ahem...suspect. Throw it out there, lets see that majestic flail of yours a1_smile.gif

We want a swing thread!  We want a swing thread!  a1_smile.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Grill Room
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › For my 4,000th post, I'd just like to say......