or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › Holly Sonders - Boobs (real or fake??)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Holly Sonders - Boobs (real or fake??) - Page 3

post #37 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaijinGolfer View Post


Lara, not Lauren. 

To be fair, you wrote "Laura," so I split the difference and went for the more well-known one.
post #38 of 87

I think she got some work done on her face that just wasn't top craftsmanship and a bit hard to look at closeups as a result. 

 

that said, as long as the choices to make whatever changes are hers and not by someone else, then more power to her - emotionally, there are good reasons and bad reasons to take plastic surgery - good reasons are choosing to make a definitive choice about yourself - bad reason example is insecurity or male pressure.  I don't think this woman has any kind of insecurity, frankly - so she gets the benefit of the doubt. 

 

AND, her fitness is a terrific example for all golfers - good for her.

 

I like the girl in the before picture quite a bit more, nevertheless.

 

 

as for the personality they are using for her - plays the part of the student, demonstrating the tips from the 'old pros' - no big surprise there.  IMO there are too many chauvinists in the activity still for her to be successful if she comes across as smart and capable.  I'm sure that entire persona is directed by the marketing team.  My guess is likely she can crush most of the (non-former pros) men in a head to head game.

post #39 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by rehmwa View Post

I think she got some work done on her face that just wasn't top craftsmanship and a bit hard to look at closeups as a result. 

 

 

 

Face? She has a face? Didn't notice...

post #40 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post


To be fair, you wrote "Laura," so I split the difference and went for the more well-known one.

No worries.  My bad on that one.

post #41 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by rehmwa View Post

 

I like the girl in the before picture quite a bit more, nevertheless.

 

Id agree with that.  She was actually kind of cute in the before picture.  Now, she just looks fake and like she is trying way too hard.

post #42 of 87
The Australian vernacular has her as having a "rough dial".
post #43 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty View Post

The Australian vernacular has her as having a "rough dial".

Dang it Shorty!  I can't find "rough dial" in my Australian Slang Dictionary.

 

http://www.koalanet.com.au/australian-slang.html#S

post #44 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty View Post

The Australian vernacular has her as having a "rough dial".

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogielicious View Post
 

Dang it Shorty!  I can't find "rough dial" in my Australian Slang Dictionary.

 

http://www.koalanet.com.au/australian-slang.html#S

Just a guess but...the face of a watch is a dial so 'rough dial' = 'rough face' ??

 

 

 

 

 

As to the original topic, I think we're going to need a LOT more pictures if we want to get to any kind of informed opinions.B-)

post #45 of 87

Having watched her ALOT on the golf channel (not that I seek her out & intentionally DVR all her shows or anything) - I find the most disturbing thing about Holly Sonders lately is the totally over the top overdone tan - she looks like one of the cast of Jersey Shore - she's ORANGE !!

post #46 of 87

post #47 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by inthehole View Post
 

Having watched her ALOT on the golf channel (not that I seek her out & intentionally DVR all her shows or anything) - I find the most disturbing thing about Holly Sonders lately is the totally over the top overdone tan - she looks like one of the cast of Jersey Shore - she's ORANGE !!

 

A tad "overexposed" too. She seems to be everywhere on the channel, and they'd be wise to tone her back a bit. Morning Drive, Playing Lessons, Golf Academy, and more..  Aren't there other people out there who want those jobs? I loved Paige Mackenzie myself. She was a breath of fresh air for the week she showed up during one of the LPGA majors.

post #48 of 87
post #49 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallT View Post
 

 

A tad "overexposed" too. She seems to be everywhere on the channel, and they'd be wise to tone her back a bit. Morning Drive, Playing Lessons, Golf Academy, and more..  Aren't there other people out there who want those jobs? I loved Paige Mackenzie myself. She was a breath of fresh air for the week she showed up during one of the LPGA majors.

Thats what happens when youre dating a producer of GC,  Thats likely why she got together with him even when he was still married.

post #50 of 87

post #51 of 87
A buddy of mine has a saying about boobs. "If you can touch 'em, they're real." So I'm saying they're real. They may not be what her genetics gave her though...
post #52 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaijinGolfer View Post
 

Thats what happens when youre dating a producer of GC,  Thats likely why she got together with him even when he was still married.

 

What? Are you saying the Erik Kusalias is the producer of GC? No hell he's not, he got booted from GC, and now on some NBC sports radio show, which has like 2 viewers.

 

Erik was never a producer, just a plain ole duchebag, pissing off women and going through jobs like wet tennis shoes.

post #53 of 87

I think The Golf Channel has gone Hollywood!! They may have added a makeup artist or something along those lines. A month or so ago they outfitted Tim Rosaforte with grey frames for his glasses, then Rich Lerner's hair got tinted, Kelly Tilghman got blonde highlights, and everyones favorite Brandel Chamblee got a bit of tint to his hair. Maybe they want to attract a younger crowd...

post #54 of 87

Nevermind Holly - Winn McMurray is hotter & she's dating Michael Phelps - I guess winning a boatload of Olympic medals does have its rewards after all ...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Grill Room
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › Holly Sonders - Boobs (real or fake??)