or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › Sports › 2013 NFL Football
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2013 NFL Football - Page 56

post #991 of 1006

I like your Avatar @caniac6 !  Wilson played a steady game and made some key 3rd down passes.  Very clutch when it mattered most.

post #992 of 1006
I thought it was gonna be a lot better of a game then that but not being much of a bruno mars fan he really killed it during the halftime along with of course RHCP
(Swallows Pride)
Denver u dissappointed me and seattle u blew me away going into this game liking both teams let me just say (along with everyone) not at all what i expected to see but hands down seattle controlled the game and put a good ole fashioned arse whoopin i picked denver and will take my defeat in stride seattle showed they are a team to fear and possibly fear for years to come my hats off to them
post #993 of 1006
Quote:
Originally Posted by caniac6 View Post

Being a NC State grad, I'm very happy for Russell Wilson. Not the flashiest QB. All he does is win!

:-D Is NC State still claiming Wilson? (Just joking).

 

When they signed Rivers after both Alabama and Auburn told him he couldn't play quarterback because "he didn't have good throwing mechanics" I thought they were geniuses. Then when they kicked Wilson to the curb I revoked their "genius" status.

 

Very impressive defense last night for Seattle and what little chance Denver had to keep it respectable went out of the window with the mistakes.

post #994 of 1006
Im glad Seattle represented the way that they did. I hate the Seahawks but they were able to validate the toughness of the NFC West. NFC Worst to NFC Best..............Next year is our turn. GO NINERS!
post #995 of 1006
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonTheSavage View Post

Im glad Seattle represented the way that they did. I hate the Seahawks but they were able to validate the toughness of the NFC West. NFC Worst to NFC Best..............Next year is our turn. GO NINERS!

 

This is how I looked at it as well last night once it got out of hand. I'm hoping next year they take care of business outside of Seattle and avoid the CLink all together--

 

Go NINERS!

post #996 of 1006

I was hoping for a more exciting match-up. However, I am not surprised when Seattle's defense shows up like that. On another note, I must say the Superbowl ads this year were quite lackluster overall.

post #997 of 1006

I can't wait to read the "QB's on Facebook" segment tomorrow on profootballmock...

post #998 of 1006
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS256 View Post

a3_biggrin.gif  Is NC State still claiming Wilson? (Just joking).

When they signed Rivers after both Alabama and Auburn told him he couldn't play quarterback because "he didn't have good throwing mechanics" I thought they were geniuses. Then when they kicked Wilson to the curb I revoked their "genius" status.

Very impressive defense last night for Seattle and what little chance Denver had to keep it respectable went out of the window with the mistakes.
I'm still claiming him! He did graduate from State in three years ( I believe with a double major) while playing baseball and football, and eventually minor league baseball. He played at Wisconsin as a graduate student. I still can't figure out why Tom O'Brien didn't want him around at State.
post #999 of 1006
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogielicious View Post

I like your Avatar @caniac6
 !  Wilson played a steady game and made some key 3rd down passes.  Very clutch when it mattered most.
Thanks! I am origionally from Boston. Went back two summers ago for the first time in 41 years, and had a great time. What a great city!
post #1000 of 1006
Quote:
Originally Posted by caniac6 View Post


I'm still claiming him! He did graduate from State in three years ( I believe with a double major) while playing baseball and football, and eventually minor league baseball. He played at Wisconsin as a graduate student. I still can't figure out why Tom O'Brien didn't want him around at State.

 

I think it was mostly he didn't want Wilson to be playing two sports. It was either football or nothing. 

post #1001 of 1006

WARNING: Very foul language to be read ahead lol

 

http://profootballmock.com/facebookchat/nfl-qbs-facebook-seachamps/

post #1002 of 1006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice of Life View Post
 

WARNING: Very foul language to be read ahead lol

 

http://profootballmock.com/facebookchat/nfl-qbs-facebook-seachamps/

 

I'm literally crying...

post #1003 of 1006
I hate the NFL right now. I know it's the fan in me but hate hate hate! lol



Edited by RonTheSavage - 2/4/14 at 12:37pm
post #1004 of 1006
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonTheSavage View Post

I hate the NFL right now. I know it's the fan in me but hate hate hate! lol
 

I think it might be the 49er fan in you.  Bad calls? Sure. A conspiracy against San Francisco? Not likely. Take it from someone who still wonders WHY all the bad calls in Super Bowl 40 (The NFL wanted to reward Bettis' career?), there isn't much to be gained from imagined conspiracy theories. It'll drive you crazy.

post #1005 of 1006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post

I think it might be the 49er fan in you.  Bad calls? Sure. A conspiracy against San Francisco? Not likely. Take it from someone who still wonders WHY all the bad calls in Super Bowl 40 (The NFL wanted to reward Bettis' career?), there isn't much to be gained from imagined conspiracy theories. It'll drive you crazy.

It's totally 100% the fan in me and I told myself to not watch the video LOL. But yeah I cant think of any reason the NFL would have it out for San Fran.
post #1006 of 1006
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonTheSavage View Post


It's totally 100% the fan in me and I told myself to not watch the video LOL. But yeah I cant think of any reason the NFL would have it out for San Fran.

 

The proximity to Oakland?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › Sports › 2013 NFL Football