It's your right to assume;
- the PTO came up with this on their own without any prompting from the oval office,
- the IRS just decided to audit conservative organizations on their own,
- That NSA spent trillions of dollars to spy on their own people without the government knowing
- We all just woke up one day and Iraq was in trouble...again and needs us to bail them out.
- Illegal immigration isn't an economic and social strain within our country
I see a government that is corrupt at all levels executing their own personal agendas versus running the country. The liberals here seem to think I only point the finger at the left, but I don't, it's pointed at the POTUS, House and Senate, the left and the right. Stop defending incompetency and demand more from both sides rather than worrying about holding to your party lines.
I'm not assuming any of those things. And I'm not trying to make this about politics, so I'm not going to respond about the NSA, IRS, and whatever else. But with respect to the PTO and the redskins, what is your point? That the head of the executive branch should not influence the decisions of executive agencies? That is his job.
I don't understand what the point of all this is. Are you arguing that the word "Redskins" is not offensive and was only ruled to be "derogatory" because Obama put his thumb on the scale? Did you read the opinion? Do you disagree with the analysis? Do you dispute the evidence identified in the 77-page chart at the end? No. Your only response is to blame Obama and dismiss it out of hand. Then accuse others of holding to "party" lines in a debate that only you brought politics into.
"Stop defending imcompetency"? What are you even talking about? The PTO ruled on an appeal. What incompetency?
Edited by dsc123 - 6/18/14 at 2:11pm