or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › Brandel Gives Tiger an F/ Tiger's Agent Hints at Legal Action Against Chamblee
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Brandel Gives Tiger an F/ Tiger's Agent Hints at Legal Action Against Chamblee - Page 43  

post #757 of 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil McGleno View Post

...the debate is actually over whether Brandel is a tool or not-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil McGleno View Post

Brandel compliments Tiger in the way a man will say nice things about someone before ripping them a new one so they can say they are "fair" and point to the evidence.-Dislike or like is a dumb word for this conversation-As good as Tiger is, Brandel is overwhelmingly negative towards him, his decisions, his play, his swing, etc. HE throws in the occasional compliment just to say he's objective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil McGleno View Post

Brandel should worry less about Tiger and more about his own marriages-Plural. I think he's been through three wives now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil McGleno View Post

It is not late-The only way it is late is if you have been wrongly judging my feelings the whole time. Call shenanigans all you want-You are wrong. Ive said before I have no problem with BC being critical-He just overstepped theline in this case.


I see you've demonstrated your equanimity on the subject time and again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenman73 View Post

Birlyshirly. If you are ever in Grand Rapids Michigan over in this side, I would like to buy you a pint my friend.

Cheers lenman. If you ever make the compulsory pilgrimage to the home of golf, then I'd like to reciprocate.c2_beer.gif
post #758 of 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil McGleno View Post

Brandel is a tool 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil McGleno View Post

Brandel should worry less about Tiger and more about his own marriages-Plural. I think he's been through three wives now.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil McGleno View Post

Brandle Chamble is a dope who went too far and behaved like a jackass. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil McGleno View Post

Bullshit.-I dont care one way or the other for BC. Im simply pointing out that a man who regularly approaches the line with negative comments may not be the best judge of where the line is-Or be able to recognize when he crosses it.-After all it's just a itty little bit more "mean" than his other comments, right?

As for Tiger, not only do you think wrong.-But thats a straw man altogether.-Furthermore youre simply resorting again to making guesses about my personality and attempting then to use those guesses against me.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by birlyshirly View Post


Come now. It's a bit late for the guy who's railed against the imbalance of Chamblee's reporting to retake the middle ground. I call shenanigans on "I don't care one way or the other."

My point about Tiger wasn't a straw man. It's using exactly the same logic as you, and others, are applying to BC in this thread. If you decide you don't like the logic applied in that situation, that's not enough to call it a straw man argument. It should be enough to reconsider your arguments though. Stick to the "pro golfers don't grass" line.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil McGleno View Post

It is not late-The only way it is late is if you have been wrongly judging my feelings the whole time. Call shenanigans all you want-You are wrong. Ive said before I have no problem with BC being critical-He just overstepped theline in this case.

I agree that you dont know what logic is.

 

Hmmm.  I think I need a lesson in logic as well.

post #759 of 762
Nice try-But again you mistake things. None of those out of context quotes say anything but what Iv'e said all along. I dont care one way or the other about BC and a neutral observer can still point out that he is overwhelmingly negative, that hes been divorced many times, and so on. Maybe you and @k-troop can take the logic class together-@turtleback can teach it as he is the one who said that, not me.-I simply agreed that your logic was lacking. Youre assuming far too much.

Now then, as Ive said, youre not even making a point anymore, but simply prattling on because this is the only thread that interests you.-Pity.
post #760 of 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil McGleno View Post

Bullshit.-I dont care one way or the other for BC.

As for Tiger, not only do you think wrong.-But thats a straw man altogether.-Furthermore youre simply resorting again to making guesses about my personality and attempting then to use those guesses against me.

 

Funny that you make that accusation about somebody shortly after you said this about him...

 

Quote:
That is your problem-You dislike Tiger already so youre inclined to go along with it.

 

But then again, you don't care one way of the other about BC. There is zero evidence that have an opinion about him on this thread.:roll:
 

post #761 of 762
I didnt assume.-He doesnt like Tiger Woods.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phan52 View Post

Funny that you make that accusation about somebody shortly after you said this about him...


But then again, you don't care one way of the other about BC. There is zero evidence that have an opinion about him on this thread.e3_rolleyes.gif
post #762 of 762

And again we've reached the end.

 

I probably should have closed this 12 pages ago.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Tour Talk
This thread is locked  
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › Brandel Gives Tiger an F/ Tiger's Agent Hints at Legal Action Against Chamblee