or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › The 18 Most Beautiful Women In Golf
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The 18 Most Beautiful Women In Golf - Page 2

post #19 of 73
Demi Runas?? Holy Schnikes!! Yowza....


And if you don't know who the hottest golf babe on the planet is, google Maria Verchenova...
post #20 of 73

OK, maybe not the most glamorous, but when you factor in golf skills & pure cuteness factor ... it's Sara Brown all day ...

 

 

 

 

 

post #21 of 73
I couldn't get in this thread fast enough..........Demi Runas and Cheyenne Woods all day every day! Natalie G has a strong jaw line, and Holly S is over rated in my book.
post #22 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by colin007 View Post

Demi Runas?? Holy Schnikes!! Yowza....


And if you don't know who the hottest golf babe on the planet is, google Maria Verchenova...

 

Very nice.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by inthehole View Post
 

OK, maybe not the most glamorous, but when you factor in golf skills & pure cuteness factor ... it's Sara Brown all day ...

 

 

 

 

 

Hello!

post #23 of 73
Yeah, Sara Brown makes me want to be her bicycle seat...
post #24 of 73
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonTheSavage View Post

Natalie G has a strong jaw line, and Holly S is over rated in my book.

 

Agree, she wears so much makeup you don't even know what she really looks like.  Very fake looking but some guys like that.

post #25 of 73

WTF...do women play golf?

post #26 of 73
I bet they asked some women/wives and they declined.

WAGs: Amanda Dufner and Amy Mickelson would crack the top 18.

Players: Ryan O'Toole, Gerina Piller and Paula Creamer are deserving too. (Sophie Horn more a player or model?)

Big Break Alums: Taylor Collins, Emily Talley, and Mallory Blackwelder should've been considered.

I am just Meghan Hardin didn't make it. Not cute.
post #27 of 73

I'm an older fart...so there will be no one better looking than Jan Stephenson in 1980 for me.

 

post #28 of 73

Where is Maria Verchenova?

And also Amanda Bailionis?

post #29 of 73

I am always amazed that they get away with this stuff.  I'm not complaining (actually, I am. but only because at least half of those women don't belong on that list), but could you imagine if ESPN put out stories and slideshows gawking at female athletes and male athletes' wives?  They'd get crucified.

post #30 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsc123 View Post

I am always amazed that they get away with this stuff.  I'm not complaining (actually, I am. but only because at least half of those women don't belong on that list), but could you imagine if ESPN put out stories and slideshows gawking at female athletes and male athletes' wives?  They'd get crucified.


 



I know exactly what you mean here. Im not complaning though, but in cases like this Golf is not very PC.
post #31 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfisher View Post

Holly is eye candy for some, to me she's OK. I don't care for women all painted up with a boob job.

 



Ditto. She has a harsh, angular, very unnatural look to her. I suspect that she'd take a 4-point tumble on a 10 scale seeing her crawl out of bed first thing on a Sunday morning with no makeup versus her normal TGC appearance. Of course I suspect that might not be true for most guys if it was their beds in which she was waking.

I say ditto for Paula Creamer not being on the list - she definitely makes my top-5 cutest LPGA player list. But has anyone else noticed that she seems to look better wearing a visor in her golf outfits than she does with her hair all styled out (kind of an 80's hairstyle) and looking fancied-up? Maybe it's just me, but it's kind of the same thing as Danica Patrick looking better in her racing outfits than she wearing a dress in glamour shots.
post #32 of 73
Natalie Gulbis....what was the saying about dragging a $100 bill thru a trailer park? Its amazing what you'll catch.

She's is just plain should not be on any ones list.
post #33 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfisher View Post

Natalie Gulbis....what was the saying about dragging a $100 bill thru a trailer park? Its amazing what you'll catch.

She's is just plain should not be on any ones list.

I feel the same way about Holly.

post #34 of 73

I like Holly - she has a good TV personality.     Could use a sandwich or two, but her hotness factor goes off the chart when she puts a golf club in her hand - just not many women that look like her that have her kind of game.     As for TGC - I like Winn McMurray best ... unfortunately, aquaman beat me to her (he has about 18 or so more gold medals than I do, so I can't blame her)...

post #35 of 73
Not that I had a shot, but Natalie Gulbis is getting/got married. Haha :(
post #36 of 73

Where is Allison Michelleti and Maria Verchenova?

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › The 18 Most Beautiful Women In Golf