or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › The 18 Most Beautiful Women In Golf
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The 18 Most Beautiful Women In Golf - Page 3

post #37 of 73
Do you all think Jessica Korda and Ryan O'Toole hot? I can't decide one way or another.
post #38 of 73

Ryann O'Toole has done a sit up or two in her day.

 

post #39 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foursum Golf View Post
 

Ryann O'Toole has done a sit up or two in her day.

 

Yea..Ryann should be on the list!  The list is a complete joke because I don't think most of the ladies are even on the LPGA.   I haven't even heard of most of those girls on the list!!

 

If we are talking LPGA pros....the above is a big YES.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suzann Petterson should also be on the list.   She is one of my Favs, and she is one of the best players  in the world!!  How can she not be on the list?

She's adorable....the list is a complete joke!

post #40 of 73
Annie Mallory is nice looking and a very good golfer, she was on big break a while back.....
post #41 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin View Post

Where is Allison Michelleti and Maria Verchenova?




Did you hear that? That was the sound of my jaw hitting the floor. Lol.
post #42 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin View Post
 

Where is Allison Michelleti and Maria Verchenova?

 

Must be an old picture or does she really still use a Ping G10 as her driver?

post #43 of 73

This might be the Canadian in me.. but Micheletti just got hotter.

 

post #44 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally View Post


Did you hear that? That was the sound of my jaw hitting the floor. Lol.

Mine to!

post #45 of 73
Really? That's what you noticed?
All I saw was her exposed belly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtogolf View Post

Must be an old picture or does she really still use a Ping G10 as her driver?
post #46 of 73

Allison Micheletti in action. She's just a pure class act!

 

And a quick 18-hole with Maria Verchenova

post #47 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukari View Post

Really? That's what you noticed?
All I saw was her exposed belly.

:beer: I saw the exposed belly, then noticed she was wearing jeans but the old Ping G10 was where my eyes ended up last.  

post #48 of 73
Gerina Piller deserves some recognition as well. I noticed two striking features about her this weekend.
post #49 of 73

IMO, any list like this without Ai Miyazato is bogus...lol

 

I love that girl

post #50 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by plum View Post

IMO, any list like this without Ai Miyazato is bogus...lol



 



I love that girl


 



Agreed
post #51 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by plum View Post

IMO, any list like this without Ai Miyazato is bogus...lol

I love that girl

I'd make her take off all her clothes except the socks and then play Twister...
post #52 of 73

amen !

post #53 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgater View Post

Do you all think Jessica Korda and Ryan O'Toole hot? I can't decide one way or another.

Korda is kinda goofy....Ryann does possess sex appeal....Ryann also has a nice looking mom that I have chatted with.

post #54 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foursum Golf View Post
 

This might be the Canadian in me.. but Micheletti just got hotter.

 

She's now married to Mike Madano...I think Sara Brown was at the wedding....Allison use to date Martin Kymer...she's good gold digger....LOL.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › The 18 Most Beautiful Women In Golf