or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Practice Range › Instruction and Playing Tips › To Speed or Not to Speed (Driving Range)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

To Speed or Not to Speed (Driving Range) - Page 2

post #19 of 23

Most of the hourly stalls here have 2 camera video so it's worth it. I doubt I'd go to an indoor range without video unless the nets were very far away. One place even has bunkers inside.

post #20 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave2512 View Post

Most of the hourly stalls here have 2 camera video so it's worth it. I doubt I'd go to an indoor range without video unless the nets were very far away. One place even has bunkers inside.

That is definitely an added value that changes things. I would love to be able to capture DTL and FO simultaneously but it would still probably only be a once or twice a year thing at that price point. I want twice a week range time that won't run me $1.50 a ball.
post #21 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post


That is definitely an added value that changes things. I would love to be able to capture DTL and FO simultaneously but it would still probably only be a once or twice a year thing at that price point. I want twice a week range time that won't run me $1.50 a ball.

No doubt it can be expensive. I bought a membership at the indoor place here last year, $90 a month included 1 hr. a day stall time with unlimited chipping and putting. For $10 more it comes with one generic lesson. Still cheaper than a small bucket if you went every day. Rinky-dink as it is one of my best golf investments is the net and mats in my basement. I don't swing a driver at the range anyway and unless I get funky high with my follow through I can full swing an 8i down there. But I use it more for drills than anything. That and target/trajectory work with wedges. Doesn't matter if I have all day and free balls I just can't motor through them without losing focus. I have a large bucket down there and it takes me a few days to empty it.

 

This place is pretty cool.

 

http://leonardsgolf.uschedule.com/Home.aspx

post #22 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crim View Post
 

Whoa, I actually think I just found a better place...

http://mngolfacademy.com/

 

$40.00 a month for unlimited time.

Update: I have been here for a couple of months now and it's amazing. Anyone in the Minneapolis area should check it out. 

post #23 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crim View Post

Update: I have been here for a couple of months now and it's amazing. Anyone in the Minneapolis area should check it out. 

That place looks awesome. Wish I knew it was there when I was there a few weeks back in st. Paul
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Instruction and Playing Tips
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Practice Range › Instruction and Playing Tips › To Speed or Not to Speed (Driving Range)