I noticed that several people have asked questions like how long till I can shoot x? and obviously there is no way to answer something like that, but I've seen questions such as how many GIR for a x handicap player on average? I've been curious myself of this and figured I'd start a thread where people that keep stats can share their current handicap and their main stats. If everyone who keeps their stats contributes then people can see the ranges for various skill levels/handicaps.
The stats will be:
1) current handicap (actual usga hc or unofficial hc you keep yourself)
2) how long you have been playing golf
3) average GIR per round
4) average FIR per round
5) average putts per round (actual putts from the green only, same way the PGA tour counts putts)
6) average number of holes par and better per round
7) number of rounds you played in the last 12 months
Hopefully this will help answer these kinds of questions and be able to see where others are at and areas to work on.