or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Lowest Score Wins - a first-of-its kind golf book for anyone who wants to lower their score
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lowest Score Wins - a first-of-its kind golf book for anyone who wants to lower their score - Page 14

post #235 of 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlSpackler View Post


Like going to the range, warming up with some irons then hitting one hundred slices with your driver and cussing after every swing?

 

Burns more calories. Lol :-$

post #236 of 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

Tentative schedule is to pick the books up next Friday, and begin mailing them out to Indiegogo supporters and others the start of the next week, in the order of purchase.

Woot!
post #237 of 609

I read this site a lot and although I don't post much, believe me when I say I am a huge fan of the site.  My wife and I had our first baby in the middle of the season last year and I didn't get out much.  I am just getting to the point where I am playing weekly again and have a new set of irons on the way (first custom fitting and pulled the trigger on JPX 850 pro's).

 

I haven't gotten to pick up the 5sk video's due to lack of budget but now that I have gotten my irons, I feel I would like to contribute more.  Long story short, I feel bad for not contributing monetarily to the website and would like to contribute to the book if its still possible.  If not, I will just support by buying the book and videos.

post #238 of 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian W View Post
 

I read this site a lot and although I don't post much, believe me when I say I am a huge fan of the site.  My wife and I had our first baby in the middle of the season last year and I didn't get out much.  I am just getting to the point where I am playing weekly again and have a new set of irons on the way (first custom fitting and pulled the trigger on JPX 850 pro's).

 

I haven't gotten to pick up the 5sk video's due to lack of budget but now that I have gotten my irons, I feel I would like to contribute more.  Long story short, I feel bad for not contributing monetarily to the website and would like to contribute to the book if its still possible.  If not, I will just support by buying the book and videos.

 

You can contribute by posting and visiting more, too. We make a few peanuts from you viewing ads, of course.

 

You can order the book for $29.95 (includes shipping in the U.S., if you're outside please ask for the rate) by sending money to us via PayPal at <sales@analyzrgolf.com>.

 

Not specifically to you, @Brian W, but we also have this: The Sand Trap Supporter Programs  .

post #239 of 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

 

You can contribute by posting and visiting more, too. We make a few peanuts from you viewing ads, of course.

 

You can order the book for $29.95 (includes shipping in the U.S., if you're outside please ask for the rate) by sending money to us via PayPal at <sales@analyzrgolf.com>.

 

Not specifically to you, @Brian W, but we also have this: The Sand Trap Supporter Programs  .


Great to know, I will grab up the book and videos real soon

 

Thanks for the reply

post #240 of 609

Part of the process to getting the books is to get a printed hard copy proof that you can "okay" before hundreds are printed.

 

Those arrived an hour ago.

 

;-)

post #241 of 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

Part of the process to getting the books is to get a printed hard copy proof that you can "okay" before hundreds are printed.

 

Those arrived an hour ago.

 

;-)

 

So, is part of the process going to be for you to read the whole book again?  

post #242 of 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu3baid View Post
 

So, is part of the process going to be for you to read the whole book again?  

 

No.

 

But I'll make a short video for this thread so y'all can see what you're getting…

post #243 of 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

 

No.

 

But I'll make a short video for this thread so y'all can see what you're getting…

 

That's great.. just in case you misunderstood me, even though I have a feeling you didn't.. I meant as part of your confirmation of the "proof" I'm sure you will have to go ahead and do some sort of spot checking, that is why my first question is the extreme case of reading the whole thing!

 

You could always just have Dave do that instead :)

post #244 of 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu3baid View Post
 

That's great.. just in case you misunderstood me, even though I have a feeling you didn't.. I meant as part of your confirmation of the "proof" I'm sure you will have to go ahead and do some sort of spot checking, that is why my first question is the extreme case of reading the whole thing!

 

You could always just have Dave do that instead :)

 

We made the PDF, then they sent back a PDF proof, which we approved, then they made the book. Right from the PDF. There's not really much of a need to spot check let alone read everything again. We've read the book about 20 times by now. :)

 

post #245 of 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

 

We made the PDF, then they sent back a PDF proof, which we approved, then they made the book. Right from the PDF. There's not really much of a need to spot check let alone read everything again. We've read the book about 20 times by now. :)

 

 

Oooh... Shiny... :drool: 

post #246 of 609

Looks great!  What is the swing weight? :-P   Can't weight to read it!

post #247 of 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

 

We made the PDF, then they sent back a PDF proof, which we approved, then they made the book. Right from the PDF. There's not really much of a need to spot check let alone read everything again. We've read the book about 20 times by now. :)

 

LOL ... I thought you were having a spaz attack or something when you opened it.  I was like "For the love of God, how hard is it to turn a page!?!?!' then realized you weren't actually trying to turn the page. ;-)

 

Very excited, BTW.  The thing looks awesome!!!!

post #248 of 609

It looks great and I am very excited for this book.

post #249 of 609

I am really looking forward to this.  

 

@Ernest Jones is it ok if I put down "The Wheel of Time" for a bit to read this?

post #250 of 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14ledo81 View Post

I am really looking forward to this.  

@Ernest Jones
 is it ok if I put down "The Wheel of Time" for a bit to read this?
Just don't put it down for too long or you'll have to start from the beginning. b2_tongue.gif
post #251 of 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post

LOL ... I thought you were having a spaz attack or something when you opened it.  I was like "For the love of God, how hard is it to turn a page!?!?!' then realized you weren't actually trying to turn the page. a2_wink.gif

Very excited, BTW.  The thing looks awesome!!!!

I can't show you the insides yet! :)
post #252 of 609

Exciting stuff

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Lowest Score Wins - a first-of-its kind golf book for anyone who wants to lower their score