or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Lowest Score Wins - a first-of-its kind golf book for anyone who wants to lower their score
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lowest Score Wins - a first-of-its kind golf book for anyone who wants to lower their score - Page 21

post #361 of 621

When can we expect to receive it North of the border?

 

Thanx

post #362 of 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchepp View Post
 

I can't wait for it to show up.

 

I PMed you your tracking #.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollister View Post
 

Oiii, $29 for the book, $18 for intl. shipping, $10 tax - about $60 overall. Plus three weeks wait. Uugh.

 

Do you plan to sell via Amazon UK, which cuts shipping and tax expenditures?

 

OK, I dare to ask (I read this on page 11): When do you plan to think about the ebook release?

 

We… are selling through eBay because they handle international tracking. Shipping to Germany via the post office was over $18. Sorry about the tax - we can't help you there.

 

Because we have a few large publishers interested in picking this up, we can't ship a few hundred books to Amazon (U.S.) let alone Amazon UK, unfortunately. You should have bought during the Indiegogo campaign. :-D Was $15 + $16 shipping (even though it costs $18 to ship to Germany). That's also the reason we're not doing an eBook release (Kindle/iBooks). So that's several months away.

 

I know that puts you in a bit of a bind, Holger, but it's just not worth it to sell a book at $0.73 profit, unfortunately. It's got years of information and thought, and a lot of great info.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden View Post
 

When can we expect to receive it North of the border?

 

Thanx

 

Like I said above, if you could PM me your name, I can give you a tracking #. Since it's international it'll depend on how slow the customs exchange is.

 

This thread is just about winding up, but please remember when you get and read your books, to use this thread in the Reading Room to share your thoughts: 

 

"Lowest Score Wins" by Barzeski and Wedzik
started on 06/10/14 last post 08/30/14 at 11:57am 157 replies 5500 views
post #363 of 621
Just got the copies of the book delivered to my house! Thanks

Can't wait to read it!
post #364 of 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu3baid View Post

Just got the copies of the book delivered to my house! Thanks

Can't wait to read it!
In KSA?
post #365 of 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu3baid View Post

Just got the copies of the book delivered to my house! Thanks

Can't wait to read it!
In KSA?

No that would have been great.. In Mass..

I haven't worked out the logistics on how I am going to get my copy yet :(

My brother will at least get to read his copy right away, I have been able to convince him to pick up golf and buy clubs, now at least he can get started on the right foot with this book!
post #366 of 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post


In KSA?


I thought the same thing, but he also seems to have a house in MA.

 

EDIT: He answered himself.

 

I think the west coast guys are going to be another week.

post #367 of 621
Mine went from Erie --> Warrendale, PA --> Springfield, MA.

It left Springfield early this morning. Usually USPS packages go through Shrewsbury, Northborough, or Ashland before getting to me. ETA still Monday.
post #368 of 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post

Mine went from Erie --> Warrendale, PA --> Springfield, MA.

It left Springfield early this morning. Usually USPS packages go through Shrewsbury, Northborough, or Ashland before getting to me. ETA still Monday.

That is strange because I'm in Plymouth and I had an eta of Monday too.. Nice surprise for sure!
post #369 of 621
It's here!
post #370 of 621

I received mine in the mail today.  Can't put it down.

post #371 of 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlSpackler View Post

It's here!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennyjones View Post
 

I received mine in the mail today.  Can't put it down.

 

Nice, my copy is is town but USPS says it's still out for delivery.

 

I have no idea what time the mail comes.

post #372 of 621
Oh shit

post #373 of 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakester23 View Post

Oh shit

Why does that book look like it's only about 10 pages thick?:-P

 

Mine is still wandering around in the heartland, I presume ... it still just says "Your item departed our WARRENDALE, PA 15095 sort facility on June 19, 2014 at 3:27 am. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.":cry:

post #374 of 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post
 

Why does that book look like it's only about 10 pages thick?:-P

 

Mine is still wandering around in the heartland, I presume ... it still just says "Your item departed our WARRENDALE, PA 15095 sort facility on June 19, 2014 at 3:27 am. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.":cry:

Have I mentioned how much I really don't like @Jakester23:cry:;-)

post #375 of 621
No package on the front steps today.
a4_sad.gif
post #376 of 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher View Post
 

Have I mentioned how much I really don't like @Jakester23:cry:;-)

No big deal ... he only got the cover! :-P  I'm secretly hoping that Newman is @jamo 's mailman and, therefore, I can get mine Tuesday, while his is in a storage locker somewhere, and I can tell him to "suck it!!!" :beer:

post #377 of 621

Carrying a box full of 25 copies of Lowest Score Wins back to my apartment was not very fun just now. But I'm psyched! :-D

post #378 of 621
25 copies???? You have way more friends than I would ever want :)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Lowest Score Wins - a first-of-its kind golf book for anyone who wants to lower their score