or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Lowest Score Wins - a first-of-its kind golf book for anyone who wants to lower their score
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lowest Score Wins - a first-of-its kind golf book for anyone who wants to lower their score - Page 6

post #91 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post

May be the first book ever written by two dudes with "z"s in their last name.

Just trying to answer the question: "How many Polacks does it take to write a book?"
post #92 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

 

If you were your avatar, we'd let you.

Then we were gonna let @saevel25
, but the publisher refused to publish our book with all those your/you're, they're/their/there, its/it's, and other sundry typos. b1_ohmy.gif  Bwah ha ha ha. a3_biggrin.gif  c2_beer.gif


e2_whistling.gife2_whistling.gife2_whistling.gife2_whistling.gife2_whistling.gife2_whistling.gife2_whistling.gif
post #93 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

Just trying to answer the question: "How many Polacks does it take to write a book?"

Three...when you find another to write the forward. ;P
post #94 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post


You want teased? Here's another…







I know, I know! a2_wink.gif
post #95 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post


Just trying to answer the question: "How many Polacks does it take to write a book?"

I spent seven weeks in Poland for work.  Did not see a golf course.

post #96 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post


You want teased? Here's another…







No, I won't tell you if you guessed correctly, so please don't bother.

The secret to lower scores had better not involve improved Golf Channel graphics.
post #97 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

If you were your avatar, we'd let you.

Then we were gonna let @saevel25
, but the publisher refused to publish our book with all those your/you're, they're/their/there, its/it's, and other sundry typos. b1_ohmy.gif  Bwah ha ha ha. a3_biggrin.gif  c2_beer.gif

(Funny story about Arnie writing the forward… for another time, and in private…)

Guess who's gonna be combing through the book to find that one typo that slipped by!

a2_wink.gif
post #98 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by David in FL View Post

Guess who's gonna be combing through the book to find that one typo that slipped by!

 

There will probably be several. I'm good, but I am writing with Dave… so… :-) 

 

Anyway, work continues.

post #99 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

 

There will probably be several. I'm good, but I am writing with Dave… so… :-) 

 

Anyway, work continues.

I had a chemistry professor who made us all buy his book for a class.  We got extra credit points for finding typos!

post #100 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogielicious View Post

I spent seven weeks in Poland for work.  Did not see a golf course.

Wow, that's painful
post #101 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogielicious View Post
 

I spent seven weeks in Poland for work.  Did not see a golf course.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFKFREAK View Post


Wow, that's painful

Yeah no kidding. Plus, he never even saw a golf course in those seven weeks either.

post #102 of 626

I'll take this opportunity to point out that we are again on the Facebook and that if you are too, you should join the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lowestscorewins/ .

post #103 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

I'll take this opportunity to point out that we are again on the Facebook and that if you are too, you should join the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lowestscorewins/ .

I tried but you guys haven't accepted me.

Obviously I'm not one of the cool kids. :(
post #104 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFKFREAK View Post

I tried but you guys haven't accepted me.

 

Everyone's been accepted.

post #105 of 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

Everyone's been accepted.

c3_clap.gif
post #106 of 626

If you have an idea about the book cover… we're happy to listen: http://thesandtrap.com/t/73771/lowest-score-wins-book-cover-design .

post #107 of 626

Oooooooohhhhh, it's like FBI-level super-secret redacted stuff…

 

post #108 of 626
Please stop your killing me
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Lowest Score Wins - a first-of-its kind golf book for anyone who wants to lower their score