or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Seahawk headcover.

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 
Check it..........
post #2 of 22
It's invisable!
post #3 of 22
Thread Starter 
Tried to upload an image lol. Guess it didn't work.
post #4 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by purple drank View Post

Tried to upload an image lol. Guess it didn't work.

You gonna try again or is this thread just a complete waste?

post #5 of 22
Thread Starter 
Look in my profile pics. I haven't figured out how to import images with this samsung galaxy tab 3 yet.
post #6 of 22
Thread Starter 
Anyways I guess I need to be established. I don't think I want to be established on this forum. Too many opinions, bad golf advice and flat out contradicting statements on a daily. Too many posers and wannabes that probably can't find his ass from a hole in the ground regarding golf. This will be my final post..Please ban me. This forum bites. THERE ARE AT LEAST A DOZEN BETTER WEBSITES I AM A MEMBER OF FOR GOLF. LATER
post #7 of 22
^ what a plum! But don't ban him! After his other 12 sites drop him he'll have nowhere to go! Might have hit puberty by then and turn out ok! Everyone deserves a chance!
post #8 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardballs View Post

^ what a plum! But don't ban him! After his other 12 sites drop him he'll have nowhere to go! Might have hit puberty by then and turn out ok! Everyone deserves a chance!

 

Damn, now I'll never find out.......what was it that Purple drank?

 

No worries.  I'm sure he'll be back under another user name.   :whistle:

post #9 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by purple drank View Post

Anyways I guess I need to be established. I don't think I want to be established on this forum. Too many opinions, bad golf advice and flat out contradicting statements on a daily. Too many posers and wannabes that probably can't find his ass from a hole in the ground regarding golf. This will be my final post..Please ban me. This forum bites. THERE ARE AT LEAST A DOZEN BETTER WEBSITES I AM A MEMBER OF FOR GOLF. LATER


He is right. There too many opinions on here. Stupid forums and their opinions. We need to be cutting and pasting only facts, and state that we only "like" or "dislike" these facts. I am definitely going where these slower less active golf websites are and use all my time making multiple profiles so I can agree on more facts. See ya posers!!!!

post #10 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valleygolfer View Post
 


He is right. There too many opinions on here. Stupid forums and their opinions. We need to be cutting and pasting only facts, and state that we only "like" or "dislike" these facts. I am definitely going where these slower less active golf websites are and use all my time making multiple profiles so I can agree on more facts. See ya posers!!!!

 

Good idea. I'll start.

 

1=1

 

Awesome talk guys! Thanks!

post #11 of 22
LOL what just happened? He's still angry the Seahawks lost over the weekend? Anyway about the Seahawks headcover I hear it HOLDS your clubs in place very tight..........NFC West inside joke, See the Seahawks are #2 in penalties and.................oh forget it. :)
post #12 of 22

My turn, 2=2

 

So disappointed we'll no longer be privileged to read the delusional musings of a guy who's nickname is associated with cough syrup abuse within the hip hop culture.

post #13 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtogolf View Post

My turn, 2=2



 



So disappointed we'll no longer be privileged to read the delusional musings of a guy who's nickname is associated with cough syrup abuse within the hip hop culture.


 



Exactly! Purple Drank AKA Lean
post #14 of 22
Is Micah unaware of the fact that people have known he is @Micah since his first post?-We posted about it then.

Oh you said to post facts only so there is a fact only.
post #15 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil McGleno View Post

Is Micah unaware of the fact that people have known he is @Micah since his first post?-We posted about it then.

Oh you said to post facts only so there is a fact only.

Micah is aware you dumb ass. Are you slow?? Iakas has been calling purple drank by his true name since day one. Im out beeyotches. Go Hawks!!!!
post #16 of 22

Someone has that not so fresh feeling.

post #17 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by purple drank View Post

Im out beeyotches.

 

That you are. Goodbye.

post #18 of 22
I never paid much attention to Micah's reincarnation but just out of curiosity, what caused the flame out this time?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home